This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakitic isn't going anywhere. his spot is solidified. so is iniestas as they are still at the top of their game

rakatic signed a new deal. 

gomes is for the future

all the buys this year are for the future and to add depth and fresh legs for the business side of the season. 
and gomes has come on at cdm late in games already this year. 

we need to get rid of mathieu, vidal, and douglas,

we need a RB and a CB

obviously, if we were to get coutinho, then we would have to sell some people...possibly arda 

i'd rather have veratti though 

Last edited:
It saddens me that Robbie keane is leaving the galaxy
However, looks like the Galaxy will have a new youth movement happening now with Gio as the main guy now
Things can only go up from now

Guys he's just throwing shade at the dude that only read books from England 
laugh.gif

Coutinho is gonna cost a lot.

The transfer fee would reportedly be €75mill.

Sport just published an interesting quote from Klopp. Other sites only reported the first half, the second half is rather interesting -

My opinion is that [Coutinho] feels really well here [at Anfield]. We all hope and think that his future is here at Liverpool. It is creating the perspective that no-one wants to leave. That is all it is about.

If there is a club that can pay double what we pay then I will bring the player there because who am I to say 'no, no no, please don't think about the family and the kids and the grandkids and their kids,' but I don't know a lot of clubs in the world who are able to do this.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...-philippe-coutinho-sign-for-barcelona-5635980

Good to see Hazard playing well again.

Aaron Ramsey a Real Madrid target? :rolleyes :lol: Funny thing is Arsenal still owe Perez £11m from the Ozil transfer. If the interest is real, this could come into play.

Alex Grimaldo a possible target for Pep? The formed La Masia LB has been playing well for Benfica since being sold by Barca. He's played especially well in the CL for the club. What a crazy statement it would make if Pep picked him up & he excelled with him to. He never got a shot with the first team. :smh:

Lol how does wenger get more respect, there are pretty much "should Wenger leave?" articles every year.

Last edited:
What in the sam hell is going on with the AFA? How can they be hemorrhaging money? La Pulga stepped up to pay the security detail for the team because they haven't been paid in six months because of the AFA's financial troubles. OMG, they need to gut the leadership of that FA stat. :smh:

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...gesture-security-staff-with-argentina-5637486

Another La Masia alumni is coming back to face his old club, striker Sandro Ramirez who now plays for Malaga. He's the club's top scorer bagging 5 goals since the start of the campaign. Wish him well.

View media item 2233315

It saddens me that Robbie keane is leaving the galaxy

However, looks like the Galaxy will have a new youth movement happening now with Gio as the main guy now

Things can only go up from now
shrek coming?
No we don't need any strikers
Already got Gio and Zardes
What we need are actual class midfielders that aren't washed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom