This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Ramsey a Real Madrid target? :rolleyes :lol: Funny thing is Arsenal still owe Perez £11m from the Ozil transfer. If the interest is real, this could come into play.

Interesting...and just recently Barca wanted him. The chemistry with Bale would certainly pay off. But I don't see that move happening, especially since Wilshere has one foot out the door.

So whats the deal with Atletico Madrid? I read that they are moving to a new stadium, outside of madrid?

So they won't be Atletico Madrid anymore? Are they changing their name?

I also just read that no manager for RM has been able to beat Simeone since Jose :x

Last edited:
So whats the deal with Atletico Madrid? I read that they are moving to a new stadium, outside of madrid?

So they won't be Atletico Madrid anymore? Are they changing their name?

I also just read that no manager for RM has been able to beat Simeone since Jose :x
you drunk man?

Atlético's new stadium will be in Madrid, even if they moved outside of Madrid they would still be Atlético Madrid, Jose was the last rm manager to beat have win at the Vicente Calderon during the 12-13 season.

I think its time for bed, b.

I think its time.

My reading comprehension was at an all time low when i read that article.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hilarious

Well, the time has arrived.  Man Utd needs this 3 points.

I'm with the starting XI but Rojo at CB has my stomach in knots.  Don't really like Mata out wide either

Last edited:
Couldnt sleep one bit, hope I don't pass out at the bar haha, hopefully gus'a will be lit
View media item 2233980
The big surprise is elneny, I wonder if wenger is saving xhaka with psg in mind. And not surprised at Ramsey placed on the flank. COYG

I'm sick, and I won't be able to watch the entire game due to a prior commitment. Hopefully we score 3 in the first half to make me feel better and go about my day.

COYG

Jenkinson, Elneny, and Ramsey worry me

Already the matchups against Martial and Pogba don't look so good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom