This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so obvious that we would play against Arsenal again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

CzeNfLMWEAEtCvv.jpg

Last edited:
cryingggg at the arsenal fan responses to their official tweet about drawing us. just read some of the replies under the tweet :rofl:

All in all I'm disappointed with the draws.
We always see the same matches and none of the matches is really amazing for the neutral fans

Napoli matchup, it would be nice just dominate them and not leave it to a Ramos header in the '90+

Last edited:
PSG finna be in crisis mode after the round of 16 departure and not leading the table. Gunna have big decisions to make in the summer, and possibly very big spending. Sucks RM will be on a transfer ban while Verratti might be on the move.

As funny as Arsenal's draw is, a knockout wouldn't be the worst thing for their quest to end the EPL drought.

For whatever reason it just hit me that we couldn't play Barca or Atleti in the first round. And that a second place finish meant we avoided the toughest possible matchup left in Bayern, so as disappointed as I was in not winning the group it didn't really make any difference.

Quarterfinals is where all the seeding and not playing against opponents in your own league goes out the window, and it's an open draw.

Last edited:
anyone see any big upsets in the first round?

Citys form scares me with Monaco's ability to score goals right now.

Other then that the bayern arsenal match up should be very entertaining.

never surprised with the match ups. gotta beat the best if you wanna be the best so they say :lol: i wouldnt bet on taking the series but im sure the boys aint scared of bayern. We've gotten points from bayern before, just last year (we made them sweat in the 13/14 campaign) and we're a better team now than the last few years.

Last edited:
napoli v real seem interesting ,, arsenal fans scratching their heads right now, what luck. arsenal playing great though, another interesting match as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom