This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
CzeeaDHXgAEOrnu.jpg:large

In no way I see Leverksuen winning against Atletico. They are playing so awful in the Bundesliga.
This would be a big miriacle
I predict a horrible match between two teams who are more comfortable leaving the ball to their opponent and waiting for counter attacks. 
wink.gif
 But all in all Atletico are probably going to win easily. They just have more quality in their squad.

Benfica is a good draw for us. Attractive opponent but not unbeatable. So hopefully we'll make it ti the next round.

P$G's owners must've done some real shady stuff to get all this bad juju all of a sudden :lol: :x

@OptaJean: 1 - Unai Emery has won only once in his 23 games in all comps v Barcelona as a manager (D6 L16). Trap

Last edited:
I wonder if Aurier will want out of PSG soon.....would be interesting if a team in desperate need of fullbacks came calling........

Sevilla vs Leicester is a solid matchup,battle of footy hipster favs :lol:

Monaco vs Citeh should be a lot closer than people expect,Citeh's backline is pretty bad while Monaco has scored 53 goals in 17 league games and 68 goals in all competition...something's gonna have to give.

Last edited:
Just heard about Arsenal drawing Bayern due to my phone being dead this morning :smh:

I was wearing my Bayern Douglas Costa jersey yesterday too :nerd:

Last edited:
@OriginalWinger Atlanta United acquire veteran defender Michael Parkhurst from Columbus

@SoccerInsider Rumblings that US youth intl Junior Flores, 20, may go to @ColumbusCrewSC from @BVB II (No games in 4th div this season, 3 starts in '15-16)

I remember hearing that things weren't going too well for him.

Last edited:
I'm not thrilled about the Roma Villarreal draw because it's a shame one team will be out so early. The yellow submarine has always been my favorite "underdog team" though. Always pick em in manager/career modes :lol:

Last edited:
im also tired of seeing the same matchups.

im tired of playing PSG every damn year.

real madrid always seems to get some very favorable draws.  

and they always draw different teams. 

lmao RIP Arsenal

can't wait for arsenal to get washed again

but you never know..this bayern team no longer looks like the machine it used to be

Last edited:
Mahrez came 7th and Vardy 8th

Mahrez also won the African player of the year.

Come a long way since Hereford away we have :lol:

The Kobe of football won Balon'd'or.

The MJ of football will get his next. :smokin

Sidekick merchant. He better thank Eder and Ramos personally in his speech.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom