This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume Griez is going to take up a great deal of the 180.

I expect them to pay more for those players, unless the rest of them are going for the low.
Griez buy out clause is 100 mil. 80 for the others seems spot on. Lindelof isn't expensive initially but has the potential to rise ala martial deal.. I expect a lot of our deals for younger talent to follow suit

And no matter what.. I'll always remember 2015-16 as the season Chelsea, united and city all sucked and arsenal still couldn't win the league :rofl:

I would assume Griez is going to take up a great deal of the 180.

I expect them to pay more for those players, unless the rest of them are going for the low.
Griez buy out clause is 100 mil. 80 for the others seems spot on. Lindelof isn't expensive initially but has the potential to rise ala martial deal.. I expect a lot of our deals for younger talent to follow suit

Makes sense. If they can add clauses and future fee's then they'll probably wrap it up

I wonder if Martial has a percentage of future sale clause. Because if he doesn't get any burn I see him leaving, but United could take a hit on him at least from what they'd make on the backend of selling him

You'd be wrong though.
I wasn't as fanatical about it back then but I been following Henry/Arsenal since HS
Ok so you witnessed your team win 1 throphy, meanwhile your trying to talk **** about clubs who have won multiple league titles since you guys last won, Chelsea, Man U, have won CL which your sorry club has never done. When I was in England, Arsenal epl tkts were more then double Chelsea CL tickets. very other club at least tries to win. You have a manger who will never change his tactics even when he clearly is failing, you guy gloat like coming in 3rd or 4th place is really an accomplishment. Your club his just sad and pathetic.

Thread is so Lit. I love it.

I've repped for Man Utd since I was 6. So I've seen great times and struggles. Past couple years have been tough on my mental state. LOL. So I take solice in the fact that the team actually looks like it's finally moving in the right direction since SAF.

I don't want to slander Arsenal fans, they've been through enough already. Go in peace.

I respect PRIME as a PSG fan and a PSG fan only

raw

I respect PRIME
That's where you ****** up

I was going to throw a champions league jab

But thats too easy

Plus I can't throw a jab at a team thats not even in the fight

Last edited:
Prime dead to me.. we could have been something, me and you kid.. but then you turned your back on zlatan.

Ok so you witnessed your team win 1 throphy, meanwhile your trying to talk **** about clubs who have won multiple league titles since you guys last won, Chelsea, Man U, have won CL which your sorry club has never done. When I was in England, Arsenal epl tkts were more then double Chelsea CL tickets. very other club at least tries to win. You have a manger who will never change his tactics even when he clearly is failing, you guy gloat like coming in 3rd or 4th place is really an accomplishment. Your club his just sad and pathetic.
I've been an Arsenal fan since I was a kid. I've seen us win under George Graham and Arsene Wenger. And I've also been to games at the old Highbury and the Emirates. I've seen us smash Chelsea plenty of times before you were bought by Oil money. And let me remind you that Chelsea weren't **** but a mid-table team before Roman came to save you.

You're club was one decision away from remaining irrelevant ( Roman almost bought Spuds. Thank God that didn't happen). Be happy you have a club that is willing to spend at all cost to win. But at least I can say that my club isn't full of a bunch of racist pricks that harass black people on metros or have sections of fans connected to Neo Nazi's who chant “We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it.”

Stay classy.....

Will we ever see a great British manager like SAF again? Seems like most of the british managing talent is garbage compared to the rest of Europe.

You'd be wrong though.
I wasn't as fanatical about it back then but I been following Henry/Arsenal since HS
2 but who's counting

You lived in England so you're familiar with banter right?

Arsenal is who I rep.

It's all nice that y'all have accomplished things in the past that we have not, but as a fan today Man u been trash for a while and Chelsea is one year removed from trash.

I don't see why you feel the need to cape for Man U as a Chelsea supporter though

Last edited:
Will we ever see a great British manager like SAF again? Seems like most of the british managing talent is garbage compared to the rest of Europe.

I can't see it on the horizon,you're right British managers in general have been kind of garbage tbh :lol:

I know the dude from Bournemouth, Eddie Howe,has been getting hyped up as a possible Wenger successor but I don't know what to expect from him though

Prime dead to me.. we could have been something, me and you kid.. but then you turned your back on zlatan.

dang man, you ain't have to bring the Zlatan man into it

4088949+_a15556b8e5a1a9472871fa83dfa5b8bb.gif

Ibra always gets love from this side. He came a king, left a legend b.

Zlatan's form lately has earned him some new found respect from me. He was already a legend but man,I seriously didn't expect him to take to the prem as well as he has. Guess he's always had the build and physical game for it but I didn't know what to expect after he was playing in France for so long. Dude has still got it and is outperforming strikers who grew up watching him :rofl: :smokin

Dude legit might end up with 25-30 goals in total in his debut season at 35 :x

Last edited:
I've been an Arsenal fan since I was a kid. I've seen us win under George Graham and Arsene Wenger. And I've also been to games at the old Highbury and the Emirates. I've seen us smash Chelsea plenty of times before you were bought by Oil money. And let me remind you that Chelsea weren't **** but a mid-table team before Roman came to save you.

You're club was one decision away from remaining irrelevant ( Roman almost bought Spuds. Thank God that didn't happen). Be happy you have a club that is willing to spend at all cost to win. But at least I can say that my club isn't full of a bunch of racist pricks that harass black people on metros or have sections of fans connected to Neo Nazi's who chant “We’re racist, we’re racist, and that’s the way we like it.”

Stay classy.....
You seen Arsenal smash us plenty of times but that 3-0 L we had was the largest margin of victory you guys have had against us. you might've beaten ubut not smashed us like we did you guys on Arsene 1000 match. At least my club is willing to spend to winwhile your club just spends enough to in 4th place but not win. F being classy I care about winning

2 but who's counting

You lived in England so you're familiar with banter right?

Arsenal is who I rep.

It's all nice that y'all have accomplished things in the past that we have not, but as a fan today Man u been trash for a while and Chelsea is one year removed from trash.

I don't see why you feel the need to cape for Man U as a Chelsea supporter though
I just don't like losers taking smack lol

I can't see it on the horizon,you're right British managers in general have been kind of garbage tbh
laugh.gif

I know the dude from Bournemouth, Eddie Howe,has been getting hyped up as a possible Wenger successor but I don't know what to expect from him though
I'm not sold on Howe. I think he would pull a David Moyes if here to step up to that level. The one manager I think could do something at a big club is Brendan Rodgers ( He almost won it with Pool). Crazy to see how far the British have fallen behind the rest of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom