This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 but who's counting

You lived in England so you're familiar with banter right?

Arsenal is who I rep.

It's all nice that y'all have accomplished things in the past that we have not, but as a fan today Man u been trash for a while and Chelsea is one year removed from trash.

I don't see why you feel the need to cape for Man U as a Chelsea supporter though
I just don't like losers taking smack lol
Hope you were quiet last year

2 but who's counting

Arsenal is who I rep.

It's all nice that y'all have accomplished things in the past that we have not, but as a fan today Man u been trash for a while and Chelsea is one year removed from trash.

I don't see why you feel the need to cape for Man U as a Chelsea supporter though
So by your logic, you should always be quiet.

Last edited:
Zlatan's form lately has earned him some new found respect from me. He was already a legend but man,I seriously didn't expect him to take to the prem as well as he has. Guess he's always had the build and physical game for it but I didn't know what to expect after he was playing in France for so long. Dude has still got it and is outperforming strikers who grew up watching him :rofl: :smokin

Dude legit might end up with 25-30 goals in his debut season at 35 :x

I hope he proves that he can still dominate even at an older age.

Dude rarely gets injured so I don't see him missing too many games either.

I'm not sold on Howe. I think he would pull a David Moyes if here to step up to that level. The one manager I think could do something at a big club is Brendan Rodgers ( He almost won it with Pool). Crazy to see how far the British have fallen behind the rest of Europe.
Nah son Rodgers doesn't have the juice

2 but who's counting

Arsenal is who I rep.

So by your logic, you should always be quiet.
And who do you support blud?

30m pounds? Not bad at all...
another L for arsenal. 

good luck with walcott and iwobi trying to win you a bpl trophy 
laugh.gif

Chelsea are unwilling to meet the €70 million fee that Real Madrid demand for James Rodríguez. [AS]
Great news for the rest of the league...*whew* 
laugh.gif

Still dont get why they're willing to part ways with someone they dropped 80m on 2 years ago and who's still one of the most talented players in the world...it smells a ton of internal club politics. No surprise that it's been 3 Spaniards that have taken his spot and pt 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Great news for the rest of the league...*whew*
laugh.gif

Still dont get why they're willing to part ways with someone they dropped 80m on 2 years ago and who's still one of the most talented players in the world...it smells a ton of internal club politics. No surprise that it's been 3 Spaniards that have taken his spot and pt
laugh.gif
madrid want to keep him but james wants out. he voiced his displeasure right after they won the club world club. he didn't play at all that game. 

its obvious he isn't happy because he doesn't play.

wonder where he goes now that chelsea don't want to pay him that much. 

he's basically burned the bridge at madrid so he'll end up somewhere but 70 for james is a lot of money

Last edited:
Not being Spaniard has nothing to do with it when you consider Zidane is a frenchmen and Flo spent 60 something mill on James, no one else has the authority those two have at real.

All this Arsenal slander, yet we've only lost three games this whole season while playing against PSG in the CL. The tiniest inkling of blood comes out, and all the sharks wanna come after us. There's still 19 more games left to play, Chelsea will drop points, and we will still finish above Spurs and United.

Not being Spaniard has nothing to do with it when you consider Zidane is a frenchmen and Flo spent 60 something mill on James, no one else has the authority those two have at real.

James was getting marginalized since Rafa though,it only got worse under Zidane

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that club politics don't dictate personnel moves for Flo,it's probably how he's managed to stay on as prez for so long.

I'm just finding it fishy how the likes of Lucas Vasquez and 20 year old Asensio managed to supplant the €80m man in the starting lineups

Even Isco who couldn't get a game under Carlo has taken priority over dude now

James had 17 goals and 16 assists in his debut season getting regular minutes coming off a golden boot performance at the WC,dude is more than worthy of a starting spot but if you guys wanna sell him,I wouldn't mind you guys sending him over this way :lol: :nerd:

Haven't really heard anything bad about dudes work ethic either

Last edited:

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that club politics don't dictate personnel moves for Flo,it's probably how he's managed to stay on as prez for so long.

I'm just finding it fishy how the likes of Lucas Vasquez and 20 year old Asensio managed to supplant the €80m man in the starting lineups

James had 17 goals and 16 assists in his debut season getting regular minutes coming off a golden boot performance at the WC,dude is more than worthy of a starting spot but if you guys wanna sell him,I wouldn't mind you guys sending him over this way :lol: :nerd:

Jose prolly still selects Rooney or afropuff before him

Funny. I've heard plenty bad about his work ethic last year specifically his attitude. Vazquez clearly is the weaker player but is willing to defend. James goes through times where he looks uninterested

We talked about this plenty before, Vasquez is Zidane's man 100 grand cause of work rate and much to my dismay.

He's Spanish Jesse Lingard.

Funny. I've heard plenty bad about his work ethic last year specifically his attitude. Vazquez clearly is the weaker player but is willing to defend. James goes through times where he looks uninterested

I'm just wondering cause I've seen Zidane himself praise dudes work in training :lol:

Who knows I guess

We talked about this plenty before, Vasquez is Zidane's man 100 grand cause of work rate and much to my dismay.

He's Spanish Jesse Lingard.

Yea I guess it's like the ADM-LVG situation where Young was getting his minutes :lol:,guess he trusts him more than James. Your guys' trash will be another clubs treasure

i have. benitez said he was overweight and out of shape and it's been reported hes a premadonna

you can tell the way he makes all types of gestures when his teammates don't pass him the ball for colombia 

and zidane is playing vasquez and asensio for a reason. my guess is james's attitude. 

there has got to be some reason two completely different managers with different philosophies seem to not want to play this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom