This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've used triple points on him this week and not last week. Thought he was going to get a Hattrick against Sunderland at their own home. Instead he's looking like getting a Hattrick on the road at stoke. :frown:

Last edited:
Decent save from Willy. Lucky that the ball still didn't end up in the back of the net though.

Great first half I love how much better the team presses now and gets the ball back. Lucky to not have that penalty called against Kolarov cause it was one for sure he was lucky to get away with that.

Yeah exactly, y'all lucky that penalty on Allen wasn't called. Watching this team is a joy to watch with all the intricate passes and movement. Also, I don't know if he did it at Bayern, but Pep has them immediately going after the ball once it's lost. He has them, especially Sterling, playing really well.

City has been playing with this playstyle for years now. Pep just bringing in more footy knowledge, movement, spacing and manager reputation. The only thing we've honestly lack/lacked is defending. Never had a world class pairing on defense or in goal.

Last edited:
EDIT: Also that penalty was pretty weak IMO Sterling was just putting his arms up.

Every season it never ceases to amaze me how much the wind being against you at Stoke can change a game the weather conditions on this ground are crazy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nolito!!!! Good on Nacho there with the footwork. That sub link up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm glad Ready Steady Raheem is shutting all those ignorant racist ***** up...

Young fella is eating under Pep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom