This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd really use Cesc for this game

Kante isn't a playmaker

Oscar rarely has a stable game

did we not just have this discussion on watford a few days ago? they're a very solid team

Agreed. Very solid team. Their signings last year was class. Sad to see Layun leave them tho after his goal in the opening game.

Yeah but that's got nothing to do with Chelsea's lack of attack and poor passing

Chelsea is a league above Watford and aren't playing anything like it

Agreed

Terrible direct passing

No pass back :smh:

Terrible free kick from Eden

It's such a shame that he didn't learn one or two thing from Willian

just realized something, united definitely gonna need another CB some time before the window, when that african cup of nations comes around bailly gone

Second game of the season, away at home against a solid team, new coach, new system. It wasn't going to be easy, I'm sure they'll step it up.

just realized something, united definitely gonna need another CB some time before the window, when that african cup of nations comes around bailly gone

Yep,I think that's what Mou has in mind with the Fonte interest. Even with an alright performance last night,I'd sure as hell trust him more than Phil Jones :lol:

@JamieJackson__: Manchester United’s José Mourinho wants to buy Southampton’s José Fonte https://t.co/pZ1MGes9fV

Last edited:
KDB :pimp:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Koeman was right in leaving Southampton now. Their cupboards are apparently bare right now & they keep selling off their best assets. He really did an amazing job despite the club seeing off Poch & then all those players. I just hope the owners & higher up at Everton are committed to winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom