This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea needs to go ahead and sell Costa and Matic

They're the most valuable assets and both playing garbage

Chelsea needs to go ahead and sell Costa and Matic

They're the most valuable assets and both playing garbage

incredulous.gif

Koeman has confirmed that Lukaku will stay at Everton. They are even in negotiations to extend his contract 

Nope. Like I said it's a fashion piece like most jerseys. Allen iverson use to wear opponents throwbacks to games you think he was a fan of those teams? Hell na it just looks good

You're still writing off 2 of their best players after one game :lol:,no mention that Costa scored last time around

Last edited:
You're still writing off 2 of their best players after one game :lol:,no mention that Costa scored last time around

I'm w writing them off after a season

They haven't been off form just today :lol:

Last edited:

Diego is pretty good when he doesn't do stupid

But his first touches have been terrible lately. Couldn't hold the ball... So annoying

To be honest, I believe he play better performance when Michy is on the pitch just like last week

Last edited:
Chelsea plays with more comfort when Fabregas is on the field

You can tell by their movements, they seem more secure when he's out there

With Kante there now, I don't see the need in keeping Matic. Especially if you can get a good fee for him

I don't doubt Costa will net goals. I have full faith in him. He's my favorite scumbag. But Conte needs to start 2 strikers then.

But if he isn't, there's no point in wasting him up front alone. He goof's too much

No Ozil and no WCG in the starting XI today. Da ****, man. Rest of the lineup looks OK. At least Xhaka starts and Kos is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom