This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering about those Wenger comments,since when is the payment of club employees the concern of managers?? Dude is sure getting creative with his justifications :rofl:

Dude is talking about him running a company and not a club like it's his business :lol:

Last edited:
hey so i'm trying to track down premier league patches from the 12/13 season. anywhere in particular you guys recommend?

It's the part of NY that sounds closest to Temecula in name *shrugs* :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't get to watch any of the games (sleeping late FTL) but my summary based on the highlights

Man City look good, really good. Manchester derbies should be a lot of fun this season

Arsenal :rofl:

Liverpool :smh: , they need the best player in the prem to step his **** up

Heggsy's boys, enjoy relegation. It was fun while it lasted though

Chelsea with that 100% record to start the season :pimp: didn't play well at all but I'll take the W

Roma and Barca trashing teams to start the season too. It's gonna be a fun seasons gents :pimp:

Last edited:
Tlc match or what ?

Hell In Cell

anigif_enhanced-29575-1403728076-4.gif

I'm just wondering about those Wenger comments,since when is the payment of club employees the concern of managers?? Dude is sure getting creative with his justifications :rofl:

Dude is talking about him running a company and not a club like it's his business :lol:

Yooooooooooooooooo [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Fiorentina made practically no new signings. They'll finish the same spot they did.

Lemina could be the next Pogba for us.

Germany will win gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom