This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar's 4th goal of the Olympics... :smokin

Hope he put Brazil on his back & get that gold on home soil... Might help ease the pain from the WC...

Idiot commentator said Neymar was part of "the most destructive trident in world football". Child, please.

Neymar 
sick.gif

West Ham and Leicester should also try throwing their names in the hat...

Klopp as well?

‏@sistoney67:
Joe Hart not interested in Sevilla or Dortmund. Everton possible but no decision yet. Knows no future @ManCity

Last edited:
Leicester just re-upped their GK

NBC sports app has been trash ever since the Olympics began, they should have just made a separate app.

Last edited:
West Ham and Leicester should also try throwing their names in the hat...

Klopp maybe as well?
‏@sistoney67:
Joe Hart not interested in Sevilla or Dortmund. Everton possible but no decision yet. Knows no future @ManCity
I was hoping Hart well stay and fight. Pep had left it up to him if he want's to leave stay get better in his system and fight for his spot but if he doesn't want to do that he's free to go on somewhere else.
"All the players here have a contract. If they decide they want to stay they are going to stay. But they know the situation because I spoke with them. If they want to stay the can stay and we fight together.

"I spoke with Joe from the first moment we met in China. I try to be clear with my players and I was so clear with him. So I have a lot respect about him. I know his values, I know his talent and I was clear what I was looking for."
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...itys-joe-hart-can-leave-manager-pep-guardiola

I want to see Hart stay and fight but if Hart doesn't want to do that I won't be mad at him and I hope he keeps clean sheets wherever he goes.

Stay and fight for what? To sit on the bench? :lol:

Dude is the 3rd string GK right now with Bravo coming in,Pep has made it clear that he has no future at the club

Last edited:
Fight and stay for what? To stay on the bench?
laugh.gif

Dude is the 3rd string GK right now with Bravo coming in
Stay in fight for his number one spot. I may just have high hopes for him cause I think if he stayed and committed to the system he would beat out Willy again. But I realize Hart knows and we all know its highly unlikely he can get his spot back from Bravo cause Bravo is an all around better keeper so he would instead want to go somewhere he will be the starter. I'm not mad at him though I get it, its the same reason Bravo wants to leave Barca because he wants to go somewhere he will start every match. I hope he performs great wherever he goes.

Last edited:
Really, Hart isn't THAT bad, is he?! 
no but I don't think he's that great either, the Euros were bad for him he was making basic GK mistakes, and he's not Pep's ideal keeper. A change of scenery is probably something he needs.

Also the camera man needs to get back to that jawn in the black kit, I need a second look at her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom