This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat a **** with your elitist mentality. Getting tight cause I said I'll spend my money on something I like over a sporting thread in a sneaker forum.
You've just been chatting **** the entire morning. Shut up already. Ain't nobody care about what kit you wanna buy.

Nope. Like I said it's a fashion piece like most jerseys. Allen iverson use to wear opponents throwbacks to games you think he was a fan of those teams? Hell na it just looks good
It's the same over here with NBA jerseys for most people 

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see Conte using his favorite formation 3-5-2 so he can start Michy and Diego

Another three points

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Aint nobody acting elitist but if you're talking foolishness don't get mad when called out.

What foolishness?? Cause I said I like a kit from a team I don't support and wanted to buy it then you came at me for it?? Fams please I been on topic haven't went at anybody or talked crap towards anybody so I don't know what else you're talking about. I'm done with you go ahead keep using them cute gifs and pm a mod if you want me out the thread b

Last edited:
What foolishness?? Cause I said I like a kit from a team I don't support and wanted to buy it then you came at me for it?? Fams please I been on topic haven't went at anybody or talked crap towards anybody so I don't know what else you're talking about. I'm done with you go ahead and pm a mod if you want me out the thread b
Apparently cats got reading comprehension problems as well.
Go invest in this, instead of kits.

View media item 2139252

Last edited:
Won't be able to watch live but COYG!

Liverpool got washed by Burnley? :nerd:

Somehow that makes me feel worse about last weeks L :lol:

Last edited:
My dude Sturridge needs to make the most of his opportunities :smh:

@Squawka:
Daniel Sturridge game by numbers v Burnley:

0 shots on target
0 chances created