This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

Best comedy Ive seen in a longggg time. Even when i find a movie funny, it doesn't make me laugh out loud. But this one actually made me laugh in the theatre.

Definitely a must see in my opinion, as long as you like these actors.

In a recent interview with Vulture, Goldberg said that he and his writing partner Rogen originally had a different ending in mind that was supposed to feature Morgan Freeman.

"The whole joke was, he shows up, and he's like, 'I'm God,'" Goldberg explained. "And they're like, 'You're God?' And Jay [Baruchel] goes, 'Wait, so when we were in Million Dollar Baby together, were you God then? I don't get it.' And then God shows up and he's like, 'We're just ******g with you. This is Morgan Freeman. We just play this joke on people when they come to heaven now. Do you guys want to get high and play some video games?'"

Surprisingly, Freeman turned down the cameo, paving the way for Plan B(ackstreet). "It was like a childhood dream come true," Goldberg said of the boy band. "F***ing Backstreet Boys, come on! I'm the appropriate age where Backstreet Boys were kings and *NSYNC were a bunch of goddamned copycats."

I think atheist would enjoy it... I feel they made a mockery of the Apocalypse if anything.. Cussing while being beamed up by God. The fact that you can do one good deed and be sent to heaven. Demon raping human beings. Sons were drinking, checking out chicks and listening to backstreet boys in heaven.. Like how foolish is the idea of this actually happening... IMO

movie was full of lulz. that scene with danny mcbride and james franco had me dying laughing. lovit when these dudes come together I hope they make another movie where they all get together again.

Last edited:
i couldn't stop laughing at possessed Jonah Hill

the part where Jay is trying to help that one dude from falling into the pit and the dude kept on telling him he was gonna put his full weight onto Jay's arm :lol:

Will cop the blu-ray for additional scenes

Saw this the other afternoon and found it hilarious. Of course I've got the sense of humor of a child, but an older married couple sitting in the same row as me were very uncomfortable with the religious aspects of the movie. I'll probably pick this up on bluray, if only because I've got a habit of picking up any movie I even remotely like that's shot locally.

I keep laughing thinking about the movie. I never re-watch a comedy so close after the first watch but I think I might have to see this movie again. As early as tomorrow!!

Saw it this past Saturday and watching it again Thursday. its that good, WAY too many memorable moments

Gonna watch this movie tomorrow.. by myself
laugh.gif
lmao, that's the way to do it sometimes. there's some movies i wanna see that none of my dudes wanna see so i just go by myself and catch the matinee. shoot, i saw the final twilight movie by myself, no damns given

got around to seeing this and lawwwwd. :lol:
it's been a while since i've laughed that hard at the movie theaters.

"sip break" had me dying
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom