This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

Saw the movie the other night and it was definitely worth it.  Honestly, I do feel like it has been overrated some though.  There was never a part where I was dying, but it was constantly funny throughout.  You guys have me feeling like it's just me that didn't absolutely lose it at the theater. 
laugh.gif
 I think it was a great concept how the celebrities played themselves in the movie so it was funnier when something would happen to a celebrity and not just some character that they are playing as.

Dumbest movie I've ever seen in my life, I want money back. At least I only paid 6.00... BSB cameo? WTH?

Some people are expecting too much, since its been out for some time now
And they've heard or seen a little bit too much

I just finished watching this and damn, the most ridiculous movie I have ever seen literally, I was laughing from start to finish. I haven't laughed at a movie like that in a long time
the scene with franco and mcbride about the magazine, "you're still jerking it like a pilgrim" :rofl:

Last edited:
Some people are expecting too much, since its been out for some time now
And they've heard or seen a little bit too much

saw a couple of days ago and I'll admit i expected ALOT. The movie wasn't on par with superbad or pineapple express, not even close. I'm not saying the movie was stupid not by any means but some sections were really dumb. The movie fell off for me when jonah became possessed, like that entire part just wasn't funny and that was the scene i was looking forward too the most.
Picked back up with whitney and the BSB, BSB def brought back HS memories, also the fact that they said Jay could have whatever and instead of wishing franco in heaven he asks for that:lol:

Anybody peep the trivia on IMDB?
-Jay felt the movie was therapeutic for everyone because he felt some of the arguments in the movie needed to be said in real life.
- franco was the only one that said yes to everything in the script while everyone else pulled rogen aside and stated they couldn't do atleast one thing written for their character. You'd think that these people play raunchy characters ALL THE TIME, so why refuse anything
-Danny Mcbride was easily the funniest person on the set(hope theres a blooper reel)
-Daniel radcliffe was originally supposed to be in the film not emma
-Rogen said the plot his character suggests in the movie for a sequel to PE is his real life pitch for the film

Last edited:
Lit one up before I went to see this and because I did, prolly saw it how Seth thought it through lol. Very well written, especially if you've ran into all these types in society.

Tripped out when they were in the 7-11 and Emma is a legit 7-7.5 :lol:

Last edited:
This joint is OKAY. Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, ol boy from Westbound Down, and Craig Robinson do their thing for sure.

James Franco IS NOT funny, straight up.

He's very good in the more serious roles like Spiderman and Plant of the Apes but I've never considered him funny at all.

According to Seth Rogen there is a secret celebrity cameo in the movie that only lasts "a split second" that no one has been able to spot yet.

Wonder who it is

I finally saw it; I did not stop laughing the entire time

instantly one of my favorite comedies of all time :lol:

As soon as Franco mentioned the In-N-Out truck, I looked around and asked everyone if there really was an In-N-Out truck.

Mind= Blown.

Back
Top Bottom