this is the GREATEST scene ever in a movie.. Show some appreciation

Easily.. Goosebumps every time...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

without context (im assuming the movie gladiator) i have no way to feel the full effect of the scene and understand why its so spine chilling.
im sure tons of others willl appreciate tho, im personally not a big movie guy.

without context (im assuming the movie gladiator) i have no way to feel the full effect of the scene and understand why its so spine chilling.
im sure tons of others willl appreciate tho, im personally not a big movie guy.

i dont have the clip, but if we are being serious, for me one of the best scenes is in Juice when they are in the apartment watching the gangster movie and Pac flips. Thats good acting. Great scene.

i dont have the clip, but if we are being serious, for me one of the best scenes is in Juice when they are in the apartment watching the gangster movie and Pac flips. Thats good acting. Great scene.

Not the greatest scene ever but the scene where Keanu Reeves gives the speech at G-Baby's funeral in Hardball is epic. He gets a lifetime pass from me for that one.

Not the greatest scene ever but the scene where Keanu Reeves gives the speech at G-Baby's funeral in Hardball is epic. He gets a lifetime pass from me for that one.

Back
Top Bottom