"This isn’t the only time Drake has been accused of arguing with women in the club." lulz vol.Jhonni

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE name="aNYone" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/608814/this-isn-t-the-only-time-drake-has-been-accused-of-arguing-with-women-in-the-club-lulz-vol-jhonni-blaze/60#post_21747830[/URL]"]
im convinced that these famous dudes have access to so much high quality box in any fashion they want, that they get desensitized and start doing weird ish to get off

ive been in countless boxes
bruh you may just be a fly dude with gift of gab , no romo

but you cant compare that to being famous. especially drake famous 

dude could have 15 biddies at the same time on some sultan steeze

im not giving a justification for the weirdness just a theory

and i agree with you if dudes resort to funny business they always been on it
[/quote]
guilty .... but i get what you mean about having biddes with a solo finger wave doesnt mask the fruity if he was having his prostate checked daily tho

Confession time, guys:
mean.gif
I've eaten a stripper's booty within the past 3 months.
inception.png

Backstory,

Please.

You know what....I see nothing wrong with this story.

What I see wrong is that a stripper got played and emotionally violated and is trying to catch that come-up.

This is the type of girl that probz would give no average dude a chance, yet, when an average dude (drake) has some money and makes her act like a monkey she got a problem now.

Too bad for her.

You know what....I see nothing wrong with this story.

What I see wrong is that a stripper got played and emotionally violated and is trying to catch that come-up.

This is the type of girl that probz would give no average dude a chance, yet, when an average dude (drake) has some money and makes her act like a monkey she got a problem now.

Too bad for her.

SWS :nerd:

Confession time, guys:
:smh: I've eaten a stripper's booty within the past 3 months.

inception.png

Backstory,

Please.

I threw a bbq/house party, she was one of the people who came through, she was feelin' the kid and gave me that athletic skripper secks, and since i was drunk and am a naturally competitive person I felt like I had to have the upper hand.

Or rather......

...upper lip?

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not just running around eating booty all willy nilly.

I mean, I'm gonna be honest I might actually be just running around eating booty all willy nilly.
Come on son.
mean.gif

I don't condemn eating booty, two people who are comfortable should do as they please with each other, but a STRIPPER?

Last edited:
Confession time, guys:

inception.png

Backstory,

Please.

I threw a bbq/house party, she was one of the people who came through, she was feelin' the kid and gave me that athletic skripper secks, and since i was drunk and am a naturally competitive person I felt like I had to have the upper hand.

Or rather......

...upper lip?

Bruh,

Dont try to further justify.

Aint nothing wrong with being a freak, folk.

Confession time, guys:

inception.png

Backstory,

Please.

Or rather......

...upper lip?
What it taste like :nerd:
Did it smell :nerd:
Was her hole discolored like darker cause of years of poop :nerd:
Y'all kiss afterwards :nerd:
Y'all still talk :nerd:
U stuck ur toungue in or just licked the outside :nerd:
Please answer all questions

What it taste like
nerd.gif

Did it smell