"This isn’t the only time Drake has been accused of arguing with women in the club." lulz vol.Jhonni

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Threads taken a turn I see

No, damn it, no humblebrag about skills in bed.

I want to learn more from ****** who eat booty.

I need whos, whats, wheres, whens, whys. I need details!
nerd.gif

Why do you do it? What does it taste like? And say something other than "sweaty coffee"

Not really a certain taste to it. My girl gets it waxed so its smoove. I make sure my girl aint pooped in 2 days and showered right before. Its kind of a spur of te moment. Not like when i say to myself 'im fittna munch the hell out this coochie' i slide a finger in there and nwxt thing you know im tongue punchin her booty hole.

Drives her wild. Makes her orgasm more.

I aint suckin toes tho. **** that.

Last edited:
This thread :rofl: :smh:

Rather eat ***, but not suck toes....that's nasty :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a certain taste to it. My girl gets it waxed so its smoove. I make sure my girl aint pooped in 2 days and showered right before. Its kind of a spur of te moment. Not like when i say to myself 'im fittna munch the hell out this coochie' i slide a finger in there and nwxt thing you know im tonge punchin her booty hole.

bruh ...........................

Last edited:
Why do you do it? What does it taste like? And say something other than "sweaty coffee"

Not really a certain taste to it. My girl gets it waxed so its smoove. I make sure my girl aint pooped in 2 days and showered right before. Its kind of a spur of te moment. Not like when i say to myself 'im fittna munch the hell out this coochie' i slide a finger in there and nwxt thing you know im tongue punchin her booty hole.

View media item 1211379
I mean if I had to classify I would put toes before the box...

I make sure my girl aint pooped in 2 days

Okay, I'm confused here. :wow: Wouldn't you WANT your girl to have pooped before this? To make sure that you're sticking your tongue in an empty container, so to speak?

right bruh gon look like View media item 1211385 giving pleasure behind all that built up pressure

Not really a certain taste to it. My girl gets it waxed so its smoove. I make sure my girl aint pooped in 2 days and showered right before.

Its kind of a spur of te moment. Not like when i say to myself 'im fittna munch the hell out this coochie' i slide a finger in there and nwxt thing you know im tongue punchin her booty hole.

This two comments don't match up brah.

Last edited:

I make sure my girl aint pooped in 2 days

Okay, I'm confused here. :wow: Wouldn't you WANT your girl to have pooped before this? To make sure that you're sticking your tongue in an empty container, so to speak?

right bruh gon look like View media item 1211385 giving pleasure behind all that built up pressure

:rofl: :wow: this real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom