This new Slaughterhouse music, is it worrying anybody else?

Back on the Scene

Wack
Put Some Money On It

TERRIBLE
And Session One's not that far ahead either...
Session One

Is this really what we've got to look forward to from the 2nd album?

Back on the Scene

Wack
Put Some Money On It

TERRIBLE
And Session One's not that far ahead either...
Session One

Is this really what we've got to look forward to from the 2nd album?

you just said put some money on it is terrible.....
indifferent.gif

i better never see you biggin up Lil b...i got my eye on you b

you just said put some money on it is terrible.....
indifferent.gif

you just said put some money on it is terrible.....smiley: indifferent

Don't judge me by my post count son-money. I been here a minute.

Besides, I'm one of the 18,000. First week digital copy straight from Amalgam. I just thought you should know I'm not some random hater.

Put some money on it IS TERRIBLE. It is. But they're signed to Shady now and maybe there's still hope, and you can thank the Based God for that.

you just said put some money on it is terrible.....smiley: indifferent

Don't judge me by my post count son-money. I been here a minute.

Besides, I'm one of the 18,000. First week digital copy straight from Amalgam. I just thought you should know I'm not some random hater.

Put some money on it IS TERRIBLE. It is. But they're signed to Shady now and maybe there's still hope, and you can thank the Based God for that.

Nah you buggin' OP. The tracks you put up are TOUGH and I don't even *** with rap like that anymore.

My dude Royce tho, son goes IN.
30t6p3b.gif

Nah you buggin' OP. The tracks you put up are TOUGH and I don't even *** with rap like that anymore.

My dude Royce tho, son goes IN.
30t6p3b.gif

I was disappointed in that Put Some Money On It track.
U got 2 of the GRIMIEST groups on the same track, and u get this happy sing along type iish?
Nahhh fam, that *@$* shoulda been WAY harder. 12 people shoulda got killed & 23 kilos of coke moved.
After a track like that, u should want to stab ur moms in the jugular and not care.

I was disappointed in that Put Some Money On It track.
U got 2 of the GRIMIEST groups on the same track, and u get this happy sing along type iish?
Nahhh fam, that *@$* shoulda been WAY harder. 12 people shoulda got killed & 23 kilos of coke moved.
After a track like that, u should want to stab ur moms in the jugular and not care.

I'm just saying, lyrically SH has never really been in question. It's the hooks and production that's pretty much lacking from their projects and these are the worst of the worst.

Of course lyrically they're on point but the only track worse than these is Money On The Floor.

I'm just saying, lyrically SH has never really been in question. It's the hooks and production that's pretty much lacking from their projects and these are the worst of the worst.

Of course lyrically they're on point but the only track worse than these is Money On The Floor.

Back
Top Bottom