This new Slaughterhouse music, is it worrying anybody else?

need more dj khalil beats

im cookoo is the song that gets burn for me

need more dj khalil beats

im cookoo is the song that gets burn for me

^word... these _s suck as a group... they have no substance whatsoever... just a bunch "i rap better than u and ill kill u"... for budden and joell the group is a step down...

^word... these _s suck as a group... they have no substance whatsoever... just a bunch "i rap better than u and ill kill u"... for budden and joell the group is a step down...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

I would agree. I wouldn't mind them all bein solo and just doin a lot of collabs w/ one another. I just can't rock w/ Crooked too too much, not takin anything from him tho. 

I would agree. I wouldn't mind them all bein solo and just doin a lot of collabs w/ one another. I just can't rock w/ Crooked too too much, not takin anything from him tho. 

laugh.gif
@ 'Put some money on it' being weak

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I agree, It already feels as if Joe isn't an official member
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I agree, It already feels as if Joe isn't an official member
laugh.gif

I'm saying, if you like punchline rap. I mean crisp punchline rap. (Nothing against Weezy but his stuff is wild abstract.) Then you can't really do much better than SH. Who else is out there doing it right now? Fab? I think they have a good vibe as a group.

Plus there's four of them and when's the last time you heard anything from a real group?

I liked the first album. They should have ditched the Onslaught remix, replaced it with We Outta here and scratched either Rain Drops or Killas because they could have been the same song. And that album would have been exactly what I expected it to be.

Oh and stop letting Royce lead off, switch up the lineups and song formats... geez.

I'm saying, if you like punchline rap. I mean crisp punchline rap. (Nothing against Weezy but his stuff is wild abstract.) Then you can't really do much better than SH. Who else is out there doing it right now? Fab? I think they have a good vibe as a group.

Plus there's four of them and when's the last time you heard anything from a real group?

I liked the first album. They should have ditched the Onslaught remix, replaced it with We Outta here and scratched either Rain Drops or Killas because they could have been the same song. And that album would have been exactly what I expected it to be.

Oh and stop letting Royce lead off, switch up the lineups and song formats... geez.

laugh.gif
How is Put Some Money On It some sing song shhh? Don't even got a melody or a hook. It's not the hardest song but it aint soft. Typical gutter track.

I haven't been hearing a lot of SH though. I just know they got some EP or mixtape coming out. don't expect much more from them if they're spitting on Em beats and certain Dre beats. They need Alc and Mr. Porter beats.

laugh.gif
How is Put Some Money On It some sing song shhh? Don't even got a melody or a hook. It's not the hardest song but it aint soft. Typical gutter track.

I haven't been hearing a lot of SH though. I just know they got some EP or mixtape coming out. don't expect much more from them if they're spitting on Em beats and certain Dre beats. They need Alc and Mr. Porter beats.

There all good rappers but it stops there...when it comes to being artist and writing songs there crap

There all good rappers but it stops there...when it comes to being artist and writing songs there crap

Back
Top Bottom