This ones for the feds vol. the jerks ones

This will probably be page 5 by monday, fine.  My phonetics are simply exemplery and i dont even try.
I am a degree in English and cherish my education (my opportunities).  I was born in Guatemala and raised in cambridge, MA.  I know this country is set in its ways. 

I'm  here to knock anybody (poster or lurker) who feels they are above another because of their education (okay Annual, that includes you what's the deal?).

I am Mayan, my people were here thousands of years before the spanish and europeans were considering sleeping with their pets.  So, that logic is enough to validate my speeking-room

Second, I am knocking those who feel PRIVILEGED above others.  Who are you to feel any ownership over another?  Really, i am attacking those people that use their influence ($ or physical strength) to make others feel less influential.  Better yet (worse yet) those whose money makes them feel they are able and justified in hurting or HINDERING another human being.  

You want an example of my diction outside of this post ok... two poems i wrote.  One  several years ago and one just several days ago you be the judge as to which is which.

Money is the great mkaer of our time

It allows us to

Help the homeless

Help the meek

Help the poor

Help the week

So seek

Seek that which is speak

or spoken

often

Praises reflects off me

And comes back to the creator

Like snowy mountains reflecting summer

(DO you hear what i just did? O's and E's and 'ers' the phonetics were simply inspired....that poem took me about 5 mins tops to knock out, no brag).

Humble Jungle

Pixilated demons

and storehouses containing

verboten product -

but still we barter

We are more man than martyr

father to many nations

Often there is a disturbance

A reluctance to face intense images of ourselves

More than hell, 

we fear lost Love (of dearJesus)

It’s lost Love of David’s redeemer

(oh dear genius be not proud!)

to be a martyr for a selfish cause is foolish

unless that selfish cause IS selfless abandon

wanton, tireless anger will recoil

when all debts are put to rest buried beneaththis soil

and boils tell us that there is more that we can

(and we cannot)

do - 

See, we were raised on the bread of electrifiedair

And spirited promises that we will one daydeclare

Ourselves to be conquerors of ourselves

To set out toward that ambrosial delight

And to find something greater beyond it –

Beyond what was initially intentioned as ourlot.

Not 

to be a bearer of bad news but the good news

Is that we can be whisked away

Into the arms of an embrace

Strong arms as sturdy as a thousand waves.

YHWH of course.

But first

we mustface the face of our fathers

(of our former lives)

- for wehave many faces

Culimating into one present tendency.

We must look into the visages

And separate the oil from the waters

All one color, all useful

no doubt.

all ourbrothers will help

but they’ll only go with us as far as these cars will last.

= = 

i am the greatest writer of our generation. and i want you all to know that love is deep. 

and if the government (illuminati whatever
URL]
) is putting junk in your food thats fine....Jesus taught us it's not what goes into our mouth but what comes out of it (ie- our hearts) that matters.  Peace be upon you.  And i still struggle with my own morality so this whole time i've never been on a soap box....just, somewhere else....

No fapping July you guys are rulers of your destinty (as are we all) and i commend your fortitude (even your attempts at).

This will probably be page 5 by monday, fine.  My phonetics are simply exemplery and i dont even try.
I am a degree in English and cherish my education (my opportunities).  I was born in Guatemala and raised in cambridge, MA.  I know this country is set in its ways. 

I'm  here to knock anybody (poster or lurker) who feels they are above another because of their education (okay Annual, that includes you what's the deal?).

I am Mayan, my people were here thousands of years before the spanish and europeans were considering sleeping with their pets.  So, that logic is enough to validate my speeking-room

Second, I am knocking those who feel PRIVILEGED above others.  Who are you to feel any ownership over another?  Really, i am attacking those people that use their influence ($ or physical strength) to make others feel less influential.  Better yet (worse yet) those whose money makes them feel they are able and justified in hurting or HINDERING another human being.  

You want an example of my diction outside of this post ok... two poems i wrote.  One  several years ago and one just several days ago you be the judge as to which is which.

Money is the great mkaer of our time

It allows us to

Help the homeless

Help the meek

Help the poor

Help the week

So seek

Seek that which is speak

or spoken

often

Praises reflects off me

And comes back to the creator

Like snowy mountains reflecting summer

(DO you hear what i just did? O's and E's and 'ers' the phonetics were simply inspired....that poem took me about 5 mins tops to knock out, no brag).

Humble Jungle

Pixilated demons

and storehouses containing

verboten product -

but still we barter

We are more man than martyr

father to many nations

Often there is a disturbance

A reluctance to face intense images of ourselves

More than hell, 

we fear lost Love (of dearJesus)

It’s lost Love of David’s redeemer

(oh dear genius be not proud!)

to be a martyr for a selfish cause is foolish

unless that selfish cause IS selfless abandon

wanton, tireless anger will recoil

when all debts are put to rest buried beneaththis soil

and boils tell us that there is more that we can

(and we cannot)

do - 

See, we were raised on the bread of electrifiedair

And spirited promises that we will one daydeclare

Ourselves to be conquerors of ourselves

To set out toward that ambrosial delight

And to find something greater beyond it –

Beyond what was initially intentioned as ourlot.

Not 

to be a bearer of bad news but the good news

Is that we can be whisked away

Into the arms of an embrace

Strong arms as sturdy as a thousand waves.

YHWH of course.

But first

we mustface the face of our fathers

(of our former lives)

- for wehave many faces

Culimating into one present tendency.

We must look into the visages

And separate the oil from the waters

All one color, all useful

no doubt.

all ourbrothers will help

but they’ll only go with us as far as these cars will last.

= = 

i am the greatest writer of our generation. and i want you all to know that love is deep. 

and if the government (illuminati whatever
URL]
) is putting junk in your food thats fine....Jesus taught us it's not what goes into our mouth but what comes out of it (ie- our hearts) that matters.  Peace be upon you.  And i still struggle with my own morality so this whole time i've never been on a soap box....just, somewhere else....

No fapping July you guys are rulers of your destinty (as are we all) and i commend your fortitude (even your attempts at).

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

I am a degree in English and cherish my education

Shaking_head.gif

They giving out English belts now? You must have the lowest one... is it yellow?

I am a degree in English and cherish my education

Shaking_head.gif

They giving out English belts now? You must have the lowest one... is it yellow?

Cmon son.....logic is not merely restricted to brick (or digital) walls....whats in your mind.......dont reach for lulz but see that i speak from sincerity. English is one avenue of sincerity. But not the totality of. You fail. And your gif is annoying.

Cmon son.....logic is not merely restricted to brick (or digital) walls....whats in your mind.......dont reach for lulz but see that i speak from sincerity. English is one avenue of sincerity. But not the totality of. You fail. And your gif is annoying.

can i get one mature discussion. on nt. probably not....you guys.....never fail for that
Son, please read your opening post.
You want people to jump in a game of double dutch with you, but you twirling a hula hoop and a frisbee around instead of rope.

can i get one mature discussion. on nt. probably not....you guys.....never fail for that
Son, please read your opening post.
You want people to jump in a game of double dutch with you, but you twirling a hula hoop and a frisbee around instead of rope.

Back
Top Bottom