THIS or THAT...

the rare Waffle House not in the ghetto

trapped in abandoned buildings elevator for 5 days, or alone on a capsized yacht for 3. 

Last edited:
Yacht as long as it's not upside down.

Who'd you rather, Precious or Rasputia. (Assuming Rasputia is actually female & not Eddie Murphy.)

c'mon!!! :lol: precious, I have to watch her every Wednesday on AHS |I

you no belt at all for your pants, use: measuring tape or extension cord

(no shoe laces :lol:)

asian girl freckles

Precious

measuring tape

which is worse:

NSA or TSA

Last edited:
Cockroach... longer lifespan Im guessing

Be

a clown that distracts the bull
or
the bull rider on the bull?

im going with Bills tax bracket and he wasn't born old 
grin.gif
. Small country money b.
Plus the criticism and constant hairline jokes. that **** has to get annoying. plus what does youth have to do with it, Bron is my dude but he is going to have terrible knees in his mid 40s. 
lonely + happy.

chicken wings or chicken tenders. 

Last edited:
im going with Bills tax bracket and he wasn't born old >D . Small country money b.
Plus the criticism and constant hairline jokes. that **** has to get annoying. plus what does youth have to do with it, Bron is my dude but he is going to have terrible knees in his mid 40s. 

lonely + happy.

chicken wings or chicken tenders. 

Well I meant LeBron now or Bill Gates now. Should have clarified that

Lemon pepper my wings

whiskey or rum

Yogi

Prostate check from an old man with huge hands who's very skilled and will be done in 15 seconds.

or

an asian female doctor who has no idea what she's with tiny hands who has to dig around in there for 25 minutes. 

Yogi

Prostate check from an old man with huge hands who's very skilled and will be done in 15 seconds.

or

an asian female doctor who has no idea what she's with tiny hands who has to dig around in there for 25 minutes. 

Old man. As long as he calls me afterwards

Getting the wop or putting it in the angus raw with 0% chance of dookie

Back
Top Bottom