This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

View media item 668434

View media item 668435

View media item 668436

21oplyb.png

[img]

Last edited:
Till this day i still say, "Sup? my hat's too big" when i walk by someone with anything oversized. They have no idea what i'm talkin about when i say it but i laugh to myself inside.

Last edited:
When dudes would go out with a bang, littering the forum with pron pics.... so wrong, but so hilarious

Muscle68 used to come with the lulz.

_'s used to post blank black screens tommbout it was a pic of the Glv :lol:

Henz with the Purple PT Cruiser :nthat:

Last edited:
Till this day i still say, "Sup? my hat's too big" when i walk by someone with anything oversized. They have no idea what i'm talkin about when i say it but i laugh to myself inside.

Me too..Even got the wife saying it and she has zero clue of where it comes from..

I'm not finding the OG post, but I owe the OG poster a rep.  That Ben Ballar/ Sasha video may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen on NT.

*If the og poster can post am1 would like to give you a well deserved Rep sir. *

Oh, and to the people reporting people because they got cooked up on NT, shame on you. It is....it use to be one of the coolest parts of this community, going on meant you were not only accepted, you were one of the cool kids...that use to mean something....
mean.gif

I blame anti-bullying campaigns....******g soft *** millinials....

Last edited:
RIP Jonas. |I

LRG was the brand in '07... dead serious.

That NT shirt burning PS. Haven't seen that in years. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom