This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

The OG Hypebeast . . .

View media item 668265
The OG OG Hypebeast . . .

I still remember Jumpman247s black Penny2 pickup Vid :pimp: :lol: "to that guy with all them vans (crisone) **** YOU!!!" :rofl:

Wallyhop put me on trainers heavy. Bruh had crazy knowledge on em.

easily one of my fav youtube videos...some random stuff i've saved....i missed one when some NTer got mad at Dirty or method man for editin his post lol ......and also that one guy at the golf tournament/game whatever that wore an NT shirt....never figured out who that was

View media item 667851

Damn I've been here long when I end up in one of these posts... and I'm still here posting in this post :lol: (que Xibit yo dawg I heard you like...)

Anyway I never knew about this I wonder if it was a just a quick gag or what because i missed it and back then there were no mentions... I see what he did there though :rolleyes :lol:

What happened to OGBobbyJohnson though he use to come through with the photoshops also if I remember correctly and he had the DeNiro avy from taxicab driver or some crap in black and white.

Last edited:
efeb5535_khloe-kardashian-in-red-hot-jeans-leopard-shoes.jpeg

from the dressing better thread

:\ only pic that has been posted after i joined. feelsbadman missed some epic threads. are these threads in archive or something? links would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I still feel like NT has the potential to go back to the days where the lulz were plentiful instead of few and far between. Dudes have to grow a thick skin and realize it's just jokes. Now adays you see people actually reporting folks and BLOCKING one another. Like what kind of **** is that? :lol:

On the same token, the dudes that take it a step too far with the personal insults need to be done away with. Like the guy telling ninjahood he should've been bodied when he got held up at gun point.

I remember ALL of those names! If I remember correctly Reemo and I used to email each other a lot back then. my memory is far gone tho.

Reemo was mad chill. We used to AIM all the time. NT hated on him so much. I remember he had the Kanye avy from through the wire sliding down the rail. :smokin

I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said "presents :D " :lol:

I still feel like NT has the potential to go back to the days where the lulz were plentiful instead of few and far between. Dudes have to grow a thick skin and realize it's just jokes. Now adays you see people actually reporting folks and BLOCKING one another. Like what kind of **** is that? :lol:

On the same token, the dudes that take it a step too far with the personal insults need to be done away with. Like the guy telling ninjahood he should've been bodied when he got held up at gun point.

Agreed. It doesn't have to be insulting to be funny and when done in good taste is actually the funniest IE mossyman/dirty photoshops.

Reemo was mad chill. We used to AIM all the time. NT hated on him so much. I remember he had the Kanye avy from through the wire sliding down the rail. :smokin

I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said "presents :D " :lol:

lmao! yo I just went back in time on my gmail account. He was the first person to email me on that account. 2004! jees louise his email back then was certifiedgangsta@gmail.com

Agreed with everything you said.

I was on NT reading posts quite awhile ago, and I had a username at one point (probably with only a couple hundred posts)...but it has been long forgotten. I didn't look at NT for probably 4 years or so once I started basically working and going to school full time. I haven't bought shoes in ages, but randomly came back to remember some of my teen years. 

When I think of NT back then, I think of a member Khlav Kalash, Kicksology and their great pictures, this photo if an Asian guy wearing a du-rag, hat (Titans fitted I believe) and a sweater vest, the Chris Childs/Kobe avatar, the Shox BB4 limited VC all-star release, EKIN's wallet breakers late at night, a member orindahoops, a guy who did awesome PS designs (Alpha Project maybe?), someone who did really nice Jordan paintings usually of one sneaker at a time, really cool posts of guys' graff books. When everyone from NYC during 9/11 was posting, it was crazy. Blueprint vs. Stillmatic at the same time.

Sorry if any of these were repeats!

Back
Top Bottom