This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Man this got me missing NT. my homie I joined with in '05 after lurking for a year just said 'NT is corny now' kinda hurt, but when I see these threads nowadays...these comments...

I use to want to get an official #teamraw sig , now I'm like a relic. Teams use to be the ****, team joker gang!!

Remember when everyone started in Jb, got their stripes then got upped to general.

Getting banned used to mean something

Like I say, this generation...

Sidenote wheres dirty? I'm not naming names but since some *cough* 36 chamber inspired mods took over NT hasn't been the same...

Also Airant sighting...repped for showing up to this fake ****.

DF!

Last edited:
I dont have enough reps to give! :rofl: :smokin :smokin :smokin :pimp:

And I'm still legit in love with WeekendGirl. She's on Twitter and easily one the the dopest girls on Twitter/Instagram, and she aint eem on Instagram... That I know of.

Last edited:
What happened to that kid who started posting and then his girl eventually joined the site?

Didn't we spark their break up
laugh.gif
That was the last straw of me being a lurker. After that I was like Eff this I'm missing out 
laugh.gif
 That thread was the reason I joined 
nthat.gif

That thread was straight comedy, back in the good old days when nobody cared if a post was ducktales or not, it was all about the lulz. Dudes girl came on saying all types of stuff about how he would rather be on NT than smashing 
mean.gif
 That must have been 06.

Last edited:
HOLY SNAPP I broke so many KNECKS yesterdayy

i wore BAPE HOODY SHARK X RALPH LAUREN JEANS X NIKE DUNK sb

ok so im walkin in school, and this one guy is like yo thats a sick hood, then this other guy is like HOLY CRAP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP.

like 50 ppl circled me theyre all chanting "ZIP IT UP, ZIP IT UP"

The vp comes in theyr'e like is going??? the kids are like LOOOOK

SO i show everyone (include vp) the tags and stuff, and they're like BAPE IS THAT??? APE????

OK so everyone is talkin to me in hallways like yo where u get that at, how come u soo cool, how come u so fly, how come im not like u, how come im playa u not..e tc...

i go in my english class, W/ HOT TEACHER, AND HOT GURLS IN MY CLASS, my friend is like YO GUYS CHECK THIS OUT, PUTS MY HOODIE UP, I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!

THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU

im like i dont luv u sorry

everyone is screamin for joy for like 10 mins, they happy for me, theyre going crazy off myhoodie when i full zip it.

MY TAECHER is like I LOVE U, I LOVE UR HOODIE, WHERE YOU GET IT.

SHE SAID THAT LIKE 20 TIMES (SHE KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOULDER, SO I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET MY SHOULDER LEAN???????????)

OK anyways im so popular thanks to bape, before i wasnt as cool, but now im like supper cool, impimp, fly, im the real thing, no fake thug, im a real, no wannabe fake, IM REAL DEAL GUYY

-pokemon2k

"im like i dont luv u sorry"

"(SHE KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOULDER, SO I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET MY SHOULDER LEAN???????????)"

:wow:

It's toned down because a lot of us that have been around since then have gotten older. Our sense of humors have undoubtedly changed. Back then a lot of us found humor in the PYP roasts, but now adays you have new comers that think a roast is disrespect and will hit the report button.

I remember the air her out thread in either 06 or 07. Dudes straight ethered broads. **** was classic :lol:

These days you got folks that wouldn't even try to make a thread like that because there's guaranteed to be one cornball that finds the broad and links her to the thread. :smh:

I'm just glad I was a part of nt back then. Those laughs were magical. :lol:

I feel like the internet as a whole has gotten a bit softer, used to be the wildd wild west.

Feel like I missed out on a lot since I barely used my account, but it's cool.

im sorry but that bape along with the harlem shake story are not funny at all.

not one bit..

i would come in and read on shoes in 05 ventured into general on accident couple years laterand the gifs and comments were pure gold.

grew up and kinda forgot about it then looking for info on the raptor 7's i stumbled on this place again..

i was confused that this place still existed, decided to finally make account last year in september..

my how times change, this place is extremely touchy now, ive been banned like 2 times already..

quality posters>>>>quantity of lame sensitive posters

Last edited:
Someone post pics of that girl(forgot her sn) in her lingerie. She was :pimp:

When USTREAM was poppin'. :lol:

:wow: :lol: I forgot about this ****.. And now I remember perfectly

I was going to 6 flags the next morning at 8am and I was up til like 630 trying to get the nudes outta this chick for everybody :lol:..

I got it and posted it on HT... Someone hit her up and told her what I did :stoneface: ... Its always one of those :smh:

I wonder what she's up to nowadays

I used to have the 5amble5side/GLV roast pics saved on my desktop. The GLV PS'ed onto the head of a bionicle :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:

Back
Top Bottom