This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Dante and Galante doing the NT shoutouts during summer league was too funny :lol:

Even Dwight Howard got involved :lol:

Last edited:
Can we get my lightning lon pic and shynops face scan in here please 
roll.gif
  i haven't seen the sais taking an L gif in years brings back memories ahahah 

I still remember Jumpman247s black Penny2 pickup Vid :pimp: :lol: "to that guy with all them vans (crisone) **** YOU!!!" :rofl:

Wallyhop put me on trainers heavy. Bruh had crazy knowledge on em.

Last edited:
Anyone have the pic of that dude lovethexiv and he had some goofy pose or lean in his pic.

Not that old but the pedopire and rock deep scammer threads happening in the same week in 2010

Polorico beefing with and wanting to fight niketalkers over arguing in the hat thread and stillin729's photoshops of poloricos 1800's dresser.

Akash

Dude trying to scam for infared 6's with that blatantly obvious photoshopped tagged pic.

The pics of Edith that made there way to quite a few inboxes.

Damn I'm trying to remember old stuff on here now.

I still remember Jumpman247s black Penny2 pickup Vid :pimp: :lol: "to that guy with all them vans (crisone) **** YOU!!!" :rofl:

Wallyhop put me on trainers heavy. Bruh had crazy knowledge on em.

easily one of my fav youtube videos...some random stuff i've saved....i missed one when some NTer got mad at Dirty or method man for editin his post lol ......and also that one guy at the golf tournament/game whatever that wore an NT shirt....never figured out who that was

View media item 667849View media item 667850View media item 667851View media item 667852

:lol:^

Retrosnipes had all DA dimes on deck
Anybody got the PS of him in a wheelchair doin a layup? :nerd:

One of my all time favorite NT'ers. I remember the collage they made of his different fits while he stood exactly the same. :lol:

yo, this right here... NT (forum 15) classic

luckyluchiano vs pookieman

da pics

Bruh the summer league takeover was straight comedy. I remember working at rooms to go and would get in trouble for sneaking to the stock room for hours just lmao :lol:

THIS WAS TOO FUNNY :rofl: anyone got the OG video? :nerd: son kept calling the mouse a *****. Tears b.

Dante and Galante doing the NT shoutouts during summer league was too funny :lol:

Even Dwight Howard got involved :lol:

So many good times on this place.

You all remember the OG post your most embarrassing sexual encounters thread? I cried for a hunnid nights reading that one. Dude came in and said he smashed shorty so hard the doctor said he gave the broad a hysterectomy. :lol:

Or the one cat that went over to his girls parents crib and was smashing in the shower. Then her dad and brother came in, he slipped and broke a rib on the faucet while the pops and brother still beat him up... Naked. :rofl:

Son you couldn't get any better than NT back in the day. :lol:

lol that embarrassing sexual encounters thread was jokes

I remember one dude said he had his girl up on his shoulders while he was standin up, lost his balance and ended up powerbombing her :lol:

:rofl:

View media item 667875
This thread is bringing back so many memories. It's a damn shame that Xtranormal is closed cause then I'd show that clip of Sasha Singleton and Amber getting ready to meet Too $hort :smh:

I think it was on NT a couple years ago where dude was telling a story when he went to go and pick up his kid from his baby momma house, but he found the bedroom door cracked open. So when he walked in, his baby momma was toppin off some dude. Baby daddy dropped to his knees in shock, and this dude who was getting topped off Jackson Pollock'd the baby momma :lol:. Dude said something OD reckless like "see that, my kids look better than yours". Baby daddy lost it >:, and started to scrap with the butt nekkid dude :lol: I think I remember him saying this nekkid dude reached for his piece, so he just ran out of there and drove home :lol:

:rofl:

I think it was on NT a couple years ago where dude was telling a story when he went to go and pick up his kid from his baby momma house, but he found the bedroom door cracked open. So when he walked in, his baby momma was toppin off some dude. Baby daddy dropped to his knees in shock, and this dude who was getting topped off Jackson Pollock'd the baby momma :lol:. Dude said something OD reckless like "see that, my kids look better than yours". Baby daddy lost it >:, and started to scrap with the butt nekkid dude :lol: I think I remember him saying this nekkid dude reached for his piece, so he just ran out of there and drove home :lol:

I remember that dude, I laughed for days about that :lol:

some of this stuff :rofl:

ninjahood sized pics
inb4 megatron
cragmatic and the no trust passing sign fiasco

shestayclean
View media item 667879

nt summit at dodgers stadium
View media item 667880

waytoomuchoney
View media item 667881

When Jayde wanted us to vote for her friend and promised to get on ustream for our votes..
View media item 667877

henz$
View media item 667882

View media item 667883
View media item 667884
View media item 667876

the crunk a** white girl avy/gif
View media item 667885

Edith poster at American Apparel
View media item 667886

National Truckers
View media item 667916the movement nt tap bow burr ustream tagged signs

One recent but classic one was the scam thread, when dude said he returned some shoes and the seller never gave his money back. Seller came in talking about the shoes got returned looking like majin buu played ball in them :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Its threads like this that make me annoyed I wasn't around for any of this, sounded like a hell of a time.

who got the ps of the guy who wore matching jordan apparel w/ every outfit inside the finish line. Also the pic with the 4 kids wit they nicknames under them. one dude name was sketchy the other was peter cant rmemeber the other 2

Back
Top Bottom