Those Aliens Be Crazy

Yeah I agree on number 7, kids can't seriously think about saving the world's natural resources and such at that age.

Yeah I agree on number 7, kids can't seriously think about saving the world's natural resources and such at that age.

mane every time I think or speak on aliens somethin starts makin tears form in my eyes it feels like somethin be comin over me like I feel it right up on me like some type of presence that wont show itself that %#%% be feelin real as hell but whenever I turn to look or look around for it the feelin disappears.

like yesterday me my pops n my cousin was talkin about how humans been planet hoppin n %#%% this feelin that Ive been talkin about hit me hard as hell like some being was standin right over me sayin come home

yo this %#%% weirdin me the #!@+ out

mane every time I think or speak on aliens somethin starts makin tears form in my eyes it feels like somethin be comin over me like I feel it right up on me like some type of presence that wont show itself that %#%% be feelin real as hell but whenever I turn to look or look around for it the feelin disappears.

like yesterday me my pops n my cousin was talkin about how humans been planet hoppin n %#%% this feelin that Ive been talkin about hit me hard as hell like some being was standin right over me sayin come home

yo this %#%% weirdin me the #!@+ out

those stories seem like anyone could have made them up. at least post some with legit sources

those stories seem like anyone could have made them up. at least post some with legit sources

Back
Top Bottom