Those of you who live in the 'burbs - you ever feel :( going into the hood?

I live in the hood and I rather live in the burbs. Yeah you get street smarts but that %@#% only helps you on the streets. But what about all the useless knowledge you learn like let no one +#** with you. I rather water my lawn then dodge bullets.

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by juggy4805

No place is bad to me. It is always a few bad apples that F up the entire neighborhood. HOA's for the win.
go see slums in third world countries

bad place would be a huge understatement

I always laugh at the people who think the ghettos in America are bad

Why? Is all of life not relative to what you've experienced and what's expected? Can you accomplish very human accomplishment ever achieved? Are you vulnerable to every human deficiency ever conceived? NO on both counts. So why would you assume you have any perspective on what's "hard" to another person? And I bet you're living in a relatively comfortable life compared to the hood guy you just compared to the third world guy, right? Go stand in the corner and think about what you just read.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by juggy4805

No place is bad to me. It is always a few bad apples that F up the entire neighborhood. HOA's for the win.
go see slums in third world countries

bad place would be a huge understatement

I always laugh at the people who think the ghettos in America are bad

Why? Is all of life not relative to what you've experienced and what's expected? Can you accomplish very human accomplishment ever achieved? Are you vulnerable to every human deficiency ever conceived? NO on both counts. So why would you assume you have any perspective on what's "hard" to another person? And I bet you're living in a relatively comfortable life compared to the hood guy you just compared to the third world guy, right? Go stand in the corner and think about what you just read.
I agree.  I doubt homeless people in Cali feel grateful because they're not homeless in Alaska where it's colder.  Degrees of hell, but they're still homeless.  So what are you saying?

Back
Top Bottom