Thoughts about Tan../

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do that but I feel like an app would be much smoother jah feel

yo meth

i don't wear fitteds. can we get some NT baller bands or something? black joints with some red and white writing on em?

make more sz 8s.
laugh.gif
sz 8 on the first run sold out with the quickness.
im glad i actually got da 7 7/8, da fitted ran big. meth should just double da run on em this time.

and either make..

nthat.gif
  <<<< that one

or a red fitted black brim

and TAN is still trash, im content i ain't da only one who sees it.

I really think we should consider having a preorder this time around. It's a win win for everyone involved. Everyone that wants a fitted will have an opportunity to get one. NT will have a better idea of how many to order, and more importantly won't have to dip into any of our existing reserves to fund the project.

... But we will cross that bridge when we get there.

I really think we should consider having a preorder this time around. It's a win win for everyone involved. Everyone that wants a fitted will have an opportunity to get one. NT will have a better idea of how many to order, and more importantly won't have to dip into any of our existing reserves to fund the project.

... But we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Bruh there is a fitted revival thread about this :lol:

And what happened to those contests? There wasn't one after yours :nerd:

Who was it?

The more capable our fellow members are of setting and maintaining a high standard for themselves and others, the less time any of us will have to spend dealing with petty squabbling.  

If anyone wants to revive the existing NT fitted topics, feel free to provide suggestions for the next run.  

I feel like this is aimed at TAN :lol:

TAN needs a backup plan if it does get locked

I feel the same for all us NTers if this site ever gets shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom