Thoughts about Tan../

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like we need the 'hood crime report ALL the time from you Ninjahood. We can turn on the news for that. Not saying those aren't informative threads but come on, this isn't the ONLY place we can get that. The threads in general have been so so aside from a few. All it ends up turning into is your join date this and that, and an eventual race thread (which NEVER gets resolved anyway. How is that a productive thread?). As stated by others, the quality of the threads have gone way south, it's not TAN at all. How about people complain about wack thread altogether. I mean at the end of the day, it's just a message board b. It's not really THAT serious.

the average life of a thread in general is 2 pages...general is killing general.

This. Word to Nomad's thread.

if you want tan to not be relevant then contribute to other threads...
you aren't the doing TAN regulars any favors by doing what you're doing with your childish response to the criticism of that thread.
every defense against complaining about the thread turns to gravedigging and free posting, what does that help?

Last edited:
Nt should make tan the flame thread.
Like a no holds barred nsfw anything goes thread.

I think there was something like that a looooong time ago either on here or iss but it was called something else.

Tan is aite tho lol.

********.org, RIP.

ahhahhahaha, that site must be so notorious, I can't even mention it here, got edited.

Last edited:
the average life of a thread in general is 2 pages...general is killing general.
So is a thread good only if it reaches a certain number of pages?
exactly...tan posters are oblivious to how damaging that thread is to da rest of general.

if a thread isn't seen because its stuck in TAN it not made, so da whole general goes that much slower...

if a thread is made and FLOPS, thats a good thing:

-makes people think about BETTER thread topics to create

-better topics create better dialogue and better threads surface.

- general is enriched with better topics

a better NT.

My 2 cents.. is it really that serious bruh! ? and from what i see people in tan will let it be know if a topic in there is thread worthy 

Last edited:
ol sumrndmdude actually just proved a good point. People are jumping on and commenting on those old threads, what on the surface looks like spamming in actuality is waking up general for a change.

TAN needs to go!

So Ninja... today when I needed a PDF converted to .DOCX and I got an NTer (props Elpablo) to help me out real quick... I should have done what? Made a new thread asking? That would have enriched NT General?

I should bump the "post your dog" thread every time I wanna share a pic of my pup?

I should start a new thread when I was late for work cause there was a fire in my town that probably 20 people on this site have ever even heard of?

I feel like all these TAN detractors have little experience with TAN. Go in there, start on the last page, and keep up with it for the rest of the day.
thats da problem, people stay in TAN and dont go ANYWHERE else on NT, and it takes away from general.

other then obvious sections, NT promotes free fluid flow of information..if its all bottled up in TAN da information is drained from other sources...

im glad people are noticing this **** instead of just me...threads arent being created.
Yeah... Thats not because of TAN, thats the fault of the users themselves. If TAN wasnt there, those peopel would just post less. I have read every single TAN post ever, and have been in it since the beginning, my first post was on page 14. Yet I'm in every other forum in the lounge on a regular basis. I have the 5th most posts in the NBA Season Thread, been in too many arguments to count in the Music Forum and still start and contribute to other threads. I managed to do all that WHILE being in the top 15 contributors to TAN and reading every single post in it. TAN isnt sucking away anyones attention from the rest of NT.

Yeah... Thats not because of TAN, thats the fault of the users themselves. If TAN wasnt there, those peopel would just post less. I have read every single TAN post ever, and have been in it since the beginning, my first post was on page 14. Yet I'm in every other forum in the lounge on a regular basis. I have the 5th most posts in the NBA Season Thread, been in too many arguments to count in the Music Forum and still start and contribute to other threads. I managed to do all that WHILE being in the top 15 contributors to TAN and reading every single post in it. TAN isnt sucking away anyones attention from the rest of NT.
preach

Ninjahood is like a broken record just keeps repeating himself over and over again with useless information

So Ninja... today when I needed a PDF converted to .DOCX and I got an NTer (props Elpablo) to help me out real quick... I should have done what? Made a new thread asking? That would have enriched NT General?

Thing is though, if the thread about nothing consisted of those types of posts, it wouldn't have 100,000+ replies and wouldn't be such a problem. But instead it's just junk and stuff that could be their own topics.

I should bump the "post your dog" thread every time I wanna share a pic of my pup?

Uh...yeah. I don't see what makes The thread about nothing a more appropriate thread to post pictures of your dog in than the Post Pictures of your dog thread. :lol:

Last edited:
ol sumrndmdude actually just proved a good point. People are jumping on and commenting on those old threads, what on the surface looks like spamming in actuality is waking up general for a change.

TAN needs to go!
what point? Bumping an old thread and posting a gif about nothing, not a genuine response doesn't prove anything.
If anything, it would prove that most of what goes on in the thread about nothing is free posting and unnecessary
I would think those that enjoy the thread wouldn't want to encourage that reputation...

TAN needs to go!
actually thats exactly what noticed after da 2nd time i commented...

if that was his defense for tan then it blew up in his face it jolted da whole general section..imagine if TAN didn't exist and people did that ALL da time..general would be POPPPPIN

again.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

TAN is not a bad thing. If something is posted in there that is thread worthy, it almost always becomes a thread. Other than that it's just filled with random stuff that shouldn't be a thread.

if that was his defense for tan then it blew up in his face it jolted da whole general section..imagine if TAN didn't exist and people did that ALL da time..general would be POPPPPIN

again.

Wait, that's that general needs? I thought you said we needed BETTER threads from 2007?

again.
except he made it pop when TAN does currently exist

again.
Wait, that's that general needs? I thought you said we needed BETTER threads from 2007?
no b. if people actually MADE threads instead of keeping **** in TAN da general section would move more and that creates

better threads, dialogue, and topics.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

TAN is not a bad thing. If something is posted in there that is thread worthy, it almost always becomes a thread. Other than that it's just filled with random stuff that shouldn't be a thread.
This, ideas we put forward in TAN, if a lot of people discuss it, one person will usually make a thread for it where we can continue there. 

if a thread is made and FLOPS, thats a good thing:

-makes people think about BETTER thread topics to create

-better topics create better dialogue and better threads surface.

- general is enriched with better topics

a better NT.
http://niketalk.com/t/530562/how-ya...s-vol-confescating-private-from-bank-accounts

http://niketalk.com/t/530071/probab...ol-charlamange-tha-god-droppin-jewels-history

http://niketalk.com/t/529424/harlem-gang-gets-caught-selling-sour-in-sour-candy-packages

relax, its time to think about better thread topics to create

TAN needs to go!
what point? Bumping an old thread and posting a gif about nothing, not a genuine response doesn't prove anything.
If anything, it would prove that most of what goes on in the thread about nothing is free posting and unnecessary
I would think those that enjoy the thread wouldn't want to encourage that reputation...
"thread about nothing"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom