Thoughts about Tan../

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAYS THIS IS A FORUM AND YOU CAN PICK WHICH THREADS YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN...

... DEMANDS THAT NO ONE PARTICIPATES IN THREAD.
your sacasm falls flat on da basis that NT is a collection of sections with threads, by your logics we wouldn't have any sections

at all and just have 1 giant thread with everyone posting everything.
mean.gif
If I think TAN is where I should be posting a particular thing.... well, then...
thats your opinion.
this is why this is a forum, you can PICK which threads you wanna view and participate in.
Well said.

Ninja's favorite store is Bed, Bath, and that's good enough for me

Ninja has a pre Christopher Columbus map of the world

Last edited:
all TAN does is take away from

da thread making process.
tan aint stopping you from da thread making process
this is why this is a forum, you can PICK which threads you wanna view and participate in
oh
oh look, a ninjahood idiom

you barking up da wrong tree doe, b

Cats in da cradle and da silver spoon, little boy blue and da man on da moon

if you cant stand da heat, get out da kitchen, b

you cant pull da wool over our eyes, doe. Trying to chop da head off da snake
We in da same boat at da end of da road, b. Break a leg.

I feel like all these TAN detractors have little experience with TAN. Go in there, start on the last page, and keep up with it for the rest of the day.
thats da problem, people stay in TAN and dont go ANYWHERE else on NT, and it takes away from general.

other then obvious sections, NT promotes free fluid flow of information..if its all bottled up in TAN da information is drained from other sources...

im glad people are noticing this **** instead of just me...threads arent being created.
Yeah... Thats not because of TAN, thats the fault of the users themselves. If TAN wasnt there, those peopel would just post less. I have read every single TAN post ever, and have been in it since the beginning, my first post was on page 14. Yet I'm in every other forum in the lounge on a regular basis. I have the 5th most posts in the NBA Season Thread, been in too many arguments to count in the Music Forum and still start and contribute to other threads. I managed to do all that WHILE being in the top 15 contributors to TAN and reading every single post in it. TAN isnt sucking away anyones attention from the rest of NT.
please respond gangsta shinobi
because what you do is what everyone else does in TAN right? yea....
eyes.gif

IM everywhere and its BECAUSE i aint locked in a thread about nothing.

because what you do is what everyone else does in TAN right? yea.... :rolleyes

I'm everywhere. Hell i'm in Nike just about as much as general. Started a thread about some Adidas last night in the other brand forum. A regular in the Jordan XX8 thread.

Most of the regular contributors to TAN are also posting in other forums as well. You just don't see it because you're paying attention to what they're doing in that thread instead of what else they're doing on the board.

eyes.gif

use your logic in attacking his post in your first line here on your second line here...

paradox much?

eyes.gif

I'm everywhere. Hell i'm in Nike just about as much as general. Started a thread about some Adidas last night in the other brand forum. A regular in the Jordan XX8 thread.

Most of the regular contributors to TAN are also posting in other forums as well. You just don't see it because you're paying attention to what they're doing in that thread instead of what else they're doing on the board.
general is slow cuz da VAST majority of people in that thread STAY there and dont make new topics in general, its like they built a wall for themselves.

I feel like all these TAN detractors have little experience with TAN. Go in there, start on the last page, and keep up with it for the rest of the day.
thats da problem, people stay in TAN and dont go ANYWHERE else on NT, and it takes away from general.

other then obvious sections, NT promotes free fluid flow of information..if its all bottled up in TAN da information is drained from other sources...

im glad people are noticing this **** instead of just me...threads arent being created.
Yeah... Thats not because of TAN, thats the fault of the users themselves. If TAN wasnt there, those peopel would just post less. I have read every single TAN post ever, and have been in it since the beginning, my first post was on page 14. Yet I'm in every other forum in the lounge on a regular basis. I have the 5th most posts in the NBA Season Thread, been in too many arguments to count in the Music Forum and still start and contribute to other threads. I managed to do all that WHILE being in the top 15 contributors to TAN and reading every single post in it. TAN isnt sucking away anyones attention from the rest of NT.
please respond gangsta shinobi

because what you do is what everyone else does in TAN right? yea.... :rolleyes

Thanks for making my point. You are CHOOSING to be everywhere, same as I am choosing to be everywhere. TAN isn't keeping me from doing so, and if TAN didn't exist those people wouldn't be running into other threads either. What I do isn't the same as what everyone does you said it yourself, the onus falls on the users to go post in places other than TAN, not TAN itself.

Also I've never seen you in S&T ninja, the other forums are taking your attention away from it, the only solution is to ban you from every forum except for S&T

See what I'm saying?

Now the vast majority of users are in TAN? I wouldn't be surprised if the dressing better thread had more regulars than TAN, at the very least it's in he same ballpark. Time to lock the dressing better thread.

eyes.gif

general is slow cuz da VAST majority of people in that thread STAY there and dont make new topics in general, its like they built a wall for themselves.
I+m+not+a+brony+but+I+have+friends+that+are+_6351a9b039f7f5952230281e194a6c21.jpg

34733088.jpg

then why is it that TAN members are in this thread (and all the good ones in general)? Also, how the hell would you know- are you keeping up with TAN- just lurking from your room, huh?
*reads your sig* lulz

yea...you're a beacon of unbiased opinion...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

What gets lost about TAN, is the fact that there isn't a whole bunch of stupid bickering. It's a chill vibe. Isn't that what a community is about tho? >D

What gets lost about TAN, is the fact that there isn't a whole bunch of stupid bickering. It's a chill vibe. Isn't that what a community is about tho?
grin.gif
why does tan have to exist in da general section of NT, why dont ya take ya thread and occupy one of da regional sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom