Thoughts on AJKOs

Proto, where'd you get the NA tag? I can't find a cheap enough pair of dunks that would make it worthwhile

i love my ajko black toe not even worried about the black toe release coming up ajko>regular black toe anyday

My bred pair are reason I don't eem miss my Banned 1's I sold.

These are good money and went under radar. Easy, quality cop, just how I like

Proto, where'd you get the NA tag? I can't find a cheap enough pair of dunks that would make it worthwhile

You need to be looking for a pair of Cortez instead of Dunks to get the right tag on the tongue.

Last edited:
those are Nike tags, no Air so it looks off and as long as the heel is blank i dont care what is on the tongue personally

My bred pair are reason I don't eem miss my Banned 1's I sold.

These are good money and went under radar. Easy, quality cop, just how I like

defintely a good consilation prize if you moved your banned 1's for the crazy hypebeast resale prices i've seen

defintely a good consilation prize if you moved your banned 1's for the crazy hypebeast resale prices i've seen

Got a good return, especially being I wore them about 5x. Then got these for retail off the restock on NDC.

I'm a happy camper

The More You Know lol, thanks for the info. sorry for the post but it still looks off without the Air on the tag but if thats OG then good job on the custom i just dont see it being worth the trouble

I think the customs looks good but I agree with you the jumpman bothers me more than the tag would

Just got a pair of Chicago ajko's for $65 and they're pretty offwhite with some black smudges. How do you guys clean these? Mainly talking about the white parts on the Chicago and black toe ajko's. Tried Jason markk cleaner and it worked a lil bit but would it safe to throw ajkos in a washer/dryer?

^ had a few black smudges on my AJKO Black toes and I just used a tooth brush with some soap and water and gave it a good scrub. Got the marks right off.

I only picked up the rttg ko for $80 from a local spot. They are great besides the fact that they kill my pinky toe more than any other I. I guess my feet don't like the canvas.

I only picked up the rttg ko for $80 from a local spot. They are great besides the fact that they kill my pinky toe more than any other I. I guess my feet don't like the canvas.

I had the same problem. I find ajko's fit a half sz small so I went up a half sz on the bred ajkos and they're perfect.

i tongue tag swapped my bred's... also did a custom black toe version out of the 2011 chicago release (and i prefer my version with the back in red with the white tab in the back, unlike the version that released after i made mine).

i plan on tongue tag swapping the chicago's and the white & red's too...
Those bred ajkos are straight FIRE

Back
Top Bottom