Thoughts on AJKOs

What's up everybody, I was recently lurking flightclub to look at some AJ1 I might consider getting. When I stumbled upon the "black toe" AJKO. When I saw these, and saw how the price was fairly reasonable, I fell in love. So I just wanted to get opinions from people who have 'em, people who passed on 'em, and everyone else. Here's a picture so you know which ones I am talking about: 

I think they are pretty dope, both of them:

2yyum2c.png

2m51jt2.png

:smokin

Last edited:
^ Not really, just soap and water I assume.

Haven't worn the Black Toes much since they released last year, so they're still clean.

The Blk/Reds I have worn a lot and they look good too.

i want the black/reds was on vacation when they dropped and had a chance to cop for like 110 lol ,  still on the hunt now but people are asking for rape IMO 

Oh yeah that's right, thanks
That fake yellow was :x

Last edited:
Have the Black Toes and Breds, they are soo dang clean, and the colors are sharp!! I love 'em!

Honestly, I had the Black Toes from the BMP pack, and prefer these!

Only wanted the blk/reds, and been on a hunt since striking out last year, got a sz 9 reserve card and the store didnt receive em so I was pissed. Size 9 is nearly impossible to find in that colorway. I'm not paying $300 tho.

Vintage soles came out 2010 btw to whomever asked.

Last edited:
got both the blk/red and black toe ajko's. they are very comfy, good quality and a nice lil switch up compared to the leather 1s. i had a few af1 canvas lows and canvas vandals so ive always been a fan of canvas nikes. i would get another pair if i could i find them for a good price. but nowadays people keep wanting ridiculous amounts of cash for em.

Back
Top Bottom