thoughts on having kids with no intention on marriage?

And hold up, you are agreeing that you should plan a family with a woman even though you don't want to be with that woman?...
laugh.gif

Can someone seriously explain that logic to me?...I'm totally missing the point of a man, wanting kids, but not wanting to be with the woman that gives you those kids...WHY?
no the question is can a child have a stable normal, healthy, environment if you aren't with the women, or never will be... and to that question is yes...

My folks for example... my dad didn't plan a family with my mom and it was after my brother was born that they got married... he wasn't as far as my brother says or my mom...a bad dad..nor was she a bad mother, then all of a sudden things changed when they got married... My dad at the age of me being 12 didn't want to be with my mom anymore and our relationship didn't change.. didn't change when he got re married either.

Hell I didn't plan a family with my old lady now.... there was never talks of long term... hell we never even used terms like b/f g/f... we did both want kids... and we were happy that we had/have kids.. I cant recall any conversation when we just sat down and said ok lets try to make a baby...lets etc...

It just happen we accepted it and knew what we needed to do...and basically 14 yrs later we still doing it. 

No if you are saying implying...some guy say hey don't love ya cant stand ya.. hate ya guts...but you look like you'll make some fine babies so let me knock you up and then we can just go our separate ways... Like really who does that? Am I saying that this has never happened in the entire history of mankind ....NO!!!! But lets be real very few ppl go out and just sit down and say oh ok we gonna commit first, then blazay blazay...then we gonna go for making a kid roughly around 4 yr of being on the job after grad school etc...

And even fewer ppl go to the doctor ask about ovulation times etc, see doctor and plan out children that way... things like that, unless its a problem before hand aka...dude shooting blanks, chick got some type of issue to which she aint getting preggers etc...

Last edited:
And hold up, you are agreeing that you should plan a family with a woman even though you don't want to be with that woman?... :lol:

Can someone seriously explain that logic to me?...I'm totally missing the point of a man, wanting kids, but not wanting to be with the woman that gives you those kids...WHY?
Cuz you want to have children but you don't want to have a wife. Simpl really.
My homeboy works 3 jobs, and does ALL the ot possible just to get a regular check. That child support from his 4 babys mommas coming off top. WHO THE **** WANTS THIS?
Sounds like he knocked up the wrong chicks.

Last edited:
Chill.

You'd murk 4 women just cuz you couldn't afford to take care of your kids? That's not worth felony charges and live in prison or the death penalty.

Why not just disappear in to Boliva? and start your live over?
who said hed have 2 do it... keyword hired....

Folk should be able to live their Own lives how they please. Who are you to tell me how to live my life? What do you guys feel about a man adopting a child while sleeping with multiple women? Should he commit to one women because it's best to commit to one women while raising a child or should he simply commit to raising his child as he sees fit for his lifestyle? Nothing is written in black and white in society and what everyone is speaking about in this thread is subjective at best. One can have three baby momma sand still be a good father if they are committed to being a good father. Just because someone isn't committed to one man or women doesn't mean that they can't be committed to raising a child. Also there are single men who raise children. Are they not allowed to date women as they see fit or should they rush to find someone to marry so they can be committed to one person? This whole notion of having to be committed to a women or man that you raise a child with is misplaced because one can be committed to a relationship with their significant other and STILL be a bad parent. Commitment to a marriage or a relationship doesn't determine ones ability to raise a child. Those abilities come from the individual. All of us are different so there is not one way to live your life. What may work for me may not work for the next person. Too many people in this thread focus on what works for them and try to place their ideologies of how a person should live on others. Live your life in accordance to your own principles and standards. If you have 20 baby momma sand are able to take care of all of your 20 children, I don't see a problem with your lifestyle. People should be able to live life how they see fit.

why are girls nowadays ok with being single moms still living with their parents? 

i see chicks on my feed that are under 25 with kids and doing it alone..

this is where its all messed up, a kid means nothing nowadays.

just something that resulted from a fling,

i think its awesome when a chick can raise a kid, balance a career and has her life in order, but these chicks who list "fulltime mommy" as their job,

are still doing the same ish that got em knocked up the first time.

my dad was non existant, never asked about him because that was just how ish was where i was from.

moms raised me and she dated during those years some were really cool some were not.

saw her get beat when i was 8 i believe, but some of those dudes taught me alot.

i could never have a kid and just forget about it, thats pretty messed up.

but also i just wouldnt put a kid in somebody like a dirty dog.

Last edited:
why are girls nowadays ok with being single moms still living with their parents? 

i see chicks on my feed that are under 25 with kids and doing it alone..

this is where its all messed up, a kid means nothing nowadays.

just something that resulted from a fling,

i think its awesome when a chick can raise a kid, balance a career and has her life in order, but these chicks who list "fulltime mommy" as their job,

are still doing the same ish that got em knocked up the first time.

1336925925615.gif

xin_14211062616190001465045.jpg

Yeah DUH! Single parent households can raise positive kids, I come from a single parent home myself, but ideally it would be a much nicer structure in every possible way if both parents are present and together....how is this even questionable...two parents, two incomes, two views on life, two teachers, two people raising you and teachig you how to view life from two completely different angles and two people showing you the meaning of family so that you can grow up to hopefully raise your own family with the same foundation.

bruh.....they ain't tryna hear that.

cause there's the best, and there's good.

and this thread is full of people planning on and aiming for good.

Chill.

You'd murk 4 women just cuz you couldn't afford to take care of your kids? That's not worth felony charges and live in prison or the death penalty.

Why not just disappear in to Boliva? and start your live over?

who said hed have 2 do it... keyword hired....
I know what was said. Hiring a hitman to kill the mothers of your children is a murder 1 federal felony iirc. The keyword makes it worse for you. It shows clear intent.

Who do you think police look to first in these situations even when they've determined it was a professional hit?

Wait, so now we talmbout..

Get random shorty preggo

Bounce on shorty

Leave your seed without her moms..

What that poor unborn child ever do to you!?

bruh.....they ain't tryna hear that.

cause there's the best, and there's good.

and this thread is full of people planning on and aiming for good.
I really see no reason to judge. Let ppl do what they think is best for themselves.

I can say from what I've seen 1st and 2nd hand experience two parent household always isn't best for raising children. The necessities is one thing that'll be a struggle for some in a single parent household but the raising of children is dependent on the type of parent(s) you have and that's equal ground whether it's two parents or one.

Right dudes think they could get someone pregnant and just snatch the kid up and never deal with said woman again :lol:

Hell I didn't plan a family with my old lady now.... there was never talks of long term... hell we never even used terms like b/f g/f... we did both want kids... and we were happy that we had/have kids.. I cant recall any conversation when we just sat down and said ok lets try to make a baby...lets etc...

It just happen we accepted it and knew what we needed to do...and basically 14 yrs later we still doing it. 
Glad it worked for you, but I'm pretty damn sure you won't recommend that any of your kids go this route when they are of age.

to keep it 100, i haven't found 1 chick that can hold down the fort on all fronts for me that i could put on an actual ring on. But I have ran into women who would make phenomenal mothers and I do want kids.

Glad it worked for you, but I'm pretty damn sure you won't recommend that any of your kids go this route when they are of age.
I wouldn't recommend anything but do what is in the best interest for you and the kid and put the needs/wants/best interest of the child first... However it comes about and suits you and your lifestyle... Im not a person of this is the "right way"...or best way... cause all of those things are just beliefs and opinions... and what my opinion and belief may very well differ from theirs... I try to instill doing what works for you... and encourage them to do things that best fits them... they have to live their lives not I... and it isn't my place to live it for them...or vicariously through them...

Its a lot of things I wouldn't recommend for them based on personal accounts and/or how it didn't work for me.. Key example the military overall was a great experience for ME I don't encourage nor do I discourage joining to my kids... I just show them the constants.... show them how and what it is and let them form their on personal opinion and see if its best for them and what and how they want/choose to live their lives...

See when you force or use your personal experiences and try to influence or roadmap your children lives for them...sometimes it works, often times it doesn't... That's when you get things like I married because we had a kid and my parents said that's the best way... and based on their lives/situation it wasn't... Or ppl who do it cause "its the right thing to do" or because it was better that way for my parents... Or when a kid pisses away yrs at a college etc... because you suggested or recommended it was the best thing to do...or that's what I did it works for me... when all along what may have been best for them is iuno go to a trade school. And as a result of doing things how you recommended things based on what works for you... and it fails...then often times there is resentment...feelings of failure.. feeling of disappointment and not living up to expectations....

Back
Top Bottom