Thoughts on the confederate flag

There was sum guy on cnn yesterday explaining why it should be up.

Dude said the civil war wasnt about slavery.

Im tryin to find it cuz its so crazy

Yea, it was about state's rights. They wanted the right to have slaves, therefore it was about slavery. It's one thing to not want the government to intervene w/ your way of life but for you to actively push and pursue to expand your way of life into new territories throws the whole "state's rights" argument out of the window.

I went to Roy Rogers in Westminster like last year ....hadn't seen one since the 90's, I was shocked cuz I thought they was all outta business :lol:

Wait a minute..... Roy Rogers sold roast beef and curly fries...... Arby's sells roast beef and curly fries...... Could it be???

They're still limping along....about a dozen in the DMV surprisingly

That's what I was remembering. I remember them being all over Maryland. Now the last I remember was it being at a rest stop on the way to jersey :lol:
I went to Roy Rogers in Westminster like last year ....hadn't seen one since the 90's, I was shocked cuz I thought they was all outta business :lol:

Still flourishing on the PA Turnpike between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Wife had some fries from there last week, actually were good low key. On a side note, is Ponderosa still around?

1120.gif

Anytime I talk to someone defending it, I fully expect the following to be said in some form at some point:

"My best friend is black."

"Irish were slaves, too."

"There were black slave owners."

Honestly, that sort of stubborn insensitivity saddens my heart more than it angers me.

But it definitely angers me.

That has been circulating all over the internet for over a week and some people are still playing the heritage angle. :smh:

STILL... :smh:

This girl that I'm friends with is now saving screen shots of people's racists rants on fb and sending them to their employers. She already got a response back from one employer that "takes the matter very seriously". I encourage others to do the same.

Last edited:
Ouch :lol:

I'm a firm believer of having what's said on the Internet actually is "real life". If you say stupid things you should be held accountable for it on all levels

This girl that I'm friends with is now saving screen shots of people's racists rants on fb and sending them to their employers. She already got a response back from one employer that "takes the matter very seriously". I encourage others to do the same.

Thats whats up... Kudos to your friend.

The bottom line is that flag is a symbol of racism, terrorism, & treason.

Imagine if some people or provinces in Germany flew the nazi flag because it symbolized past German heritage...

It would be cool if they took it down.

I have no problem with whites having it on their cars and clothes and ****...It lets me know who the racists are. The racists who keep the confederate flags at home but in public are politicians, judges, teachers and police are much more dangerous. 

The Klan don't wear sheets anymore.

So yeah, it's cool that the flag won't be at the State House but it would be much doper if we had this big a movement to target the socioeconomic targeting of blacks that is the true legacy of the confederate flag and what it stands for.

[quote name="psk2310"][quote name="Brolic Scholar"]This girl that I'm friends with is now saving screen shots of people's racists rants on fb and sending them to their employers. She already got a response back from one employer that "takes the matter very seriously". I encourage others to do the same.[/quote]

Thats whats up... Kudos to your friend.

The bottom line is that flag is a symbol of racism, terrorism, & treason.

Imagine if some people or provinces in Germany flew the nazi flag because it symbolized past German heritage...[/quote]Interesting that you bring that up, because the Nazi flag is actually illegal in Germany now.

Interesting that you bring that up, because the Nazi flag is actually illegal in Germany now.

It's illegal all throughout Europe to fly that hateful *** flag but guess what flag the Euro white supremacists flag instead? :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom