Thoughts on the confederate flag

Surprised no one haa brought up Mississippis state flag

Last edited:
Ok they get rid of this flag and you still have qualified brothers and sisters who wont get hired, you stll have police officers that will bend the law to lock you up, you have people smiling in your face yet hate you because of your skin color. I would rather have someone be openly racist towards me than to act as if everything is all good.

Let them keep their flag, its easier to distinguish who is who
you must be a Republican. no the issue is that the flag is being flown on official government property. We don't expect the racist to stop wearing them, I agree with you on that part that its easy to differentiate who to avoid and who not to avoid. The issue is whether or not it should be removed from public property, not if people should wear it in public

you don't have to experience anything to understand what it stood for or what it stands for.  your docile undertone is disgusting to me. the whole attitude of "they didn't do it to me so i don't care" really shows your age or maturity.  

Repped, for real. I was about to say the same thing almost word for word. All I can say to young dude is:

1. I'm happy you haven't so far dealt with the same ******** we've dealt with

2. Someday you will. Often. Sometimes in your face and blatant. Sometimes small and subtle. The small and subtle has probably happened numerous times but you're not woke yet.

3. Try having a sense of empathy. It will take you far in life.

you must be a Republican. no the issue is that the flag is being flown on official government property. We don't expect the racist to stop wearing them, I agree with you on that part that its easy to differentiate who to avoid and who not to avoid. The issue is whether or not it should be removed from public property, not if people should wear it in public

I come from a democratic household I really don't care for both parties. As a Nigerian American it truly seems like each party is the same to me. I am not heavily knowledgeable about politics but i would be the person to choose the lesser evil.

Ok its removed from public property now what? LOL the people that are pulling strings in the city will still be doing the dirt they did before. I guess it would be nice to not see the flag when im out and about. All im saying is the main problems should be addressed, Like i said earlier dont give a damn about the flag. You might as well take down all of the statues of those who were well known for being racist or had racist ideologies.

What about the money in your pocket with the presidents that had slaves? All of that seems trivial to me. Bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:

The American swastika. 
EXACTLY.  Without a doubt, the institution of slavery was the largest and most widespread genocide ever stretching multiple continents, killing millions, and still affecting social, political, and economic facets in every part of the world. You wanna fly a flag that represents "tradition?" A tradition and attitude that is still causing suffering and hurt throughout the world? I want these traditionalist to wrap themselves in that damn flag and burn themselves to death. 

I come from a democratic household I really don't care for both parties. As a Nigerian American it truly seems like each party is the same to me. I am not heavily knowledgeable about politics but i would be the person to choose the lesser evil.

Ok its removed from public property now what? LOL the people that are pulling strings in the city will still be doing the dirt they did before. I guess it would be nice to not see the flag when im out and about. All im saying is the main problems should be addressed, Like i said earlier dont give a damn about the flag. You might as well take down all of the statues of those who were well known for being racist or had racist ideologies.

What about the money in your pocket with the presidents that had slaves? All of that seems trivial to me. Bigger fish to fry.
its just a step in the right direction, no one is saying its going to solve all problems and no more racism will excist, but its a small step that could mean a lot more in the future

99.9% of Kanye fans are idiots too. That's why they look up to this clown like he's some sort of genius

Last edited:
flag has to go. blows my mind that people are allowed to hang that flag up. it'd be the equivalent of hanging a nazi flag up IMO, which obviously doesn't happen.

there's an SUV in my parking garage at my apartment complex that has a confederate flag sticker on it. i'm interested to see if the lady took it off after recent events.

99.9% of Kanye fans are idiots too. That's why they look up to this clown like he's some sort of genius

I mean musical taste is subjective so it whatever when it comes to that, but the things he actually says and does is undeniable, he's really really dumb

They got some white folk outchea really playing the "how can Obama use such an offensive word" card :smh:

-I like Kanye's music, he keeps it real sometimes, but ole days some pretty stupid ****.

Last edited:
They got some white folk outchea really playing the "how can Obama use such an offensive word" card :smh:

how'd he use it? i mean, in what context? just wondering, not so much cause of your post, but because i been hearing a lot of people talk about it on here and twitter. didn't see anything on youtube with it last i checked

how'd he use it? i mean, in what context? just wondering, not so much cause of your post, but because i been hearing a lot of people talk about it on here and twitter. didn't see anything on youtube with it last i checked

Exact quote:

'Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.'

Last edited:
flag has to go. blows my mind that people are allowed to hang that flag up. it'd be the equivalent of hanging a nazi flag up IMO, which obviously doesn't happen.

there's an SUV in my parking garage at my apartment complex that has a confederate flag sticker on it. i'm interested to see if the lady took it off after recent events.

Not a chance in hell. You think she's even the least bit concerned with those people that got killed? I doubt they actually pass anything to take the flag down from government building but if they did you can be certain hat not a single racist is gonna take the flag off their car, front yard, etc. If anything we'll start seeing more of them.

They just had a press conference to take it down.
Probably will this time becuz both democrats and republicans seem to agree.....so far as i could tell from the press conference.

But yea i agree.

Rednecks and racists are gonna fly it now more than ever

Last edited:

Exact quote:

'Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't, overnight, completely erase everything that happened 200 to 300 years prior.'

thanks for posting that, man

They just had a press conference to take it down.
Probably will this time becuz both democrats and republicans seem to agree.....so far as i could tell from the press conference.

But yea i agree.

Rednecks and racists are gonna fly it now more than ever

Rednecks and racists are NOT the same thing btw. I hear that comparison a lot. A "redneck" is just a country boy. We all know what a racist is

Exact quote:

The length in which people are reaching is embarrassing to the human race.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom