Thoughts on the confederate flag

I've been looking for some good pro black shirts Something simple
I have this one

il_214x170.781551279_slvh.jpg
link me fam?

What a lowlife scum. Sad that that's the sentiment in a lot of Yahoo type comment sections. Dude wrote that almost as if blacks should be grateful for slavery.

Mike Newton
35 minutes ago

Will flag haters ever learn anything that wasn't spoon fed to them from the liberal media???

Slavery was NOT about hatred of blacks. The Civil War was NOT about hatred of blacks. Owning slaves back in THAT particular time did NOT happen because of white supremacy or racism. If slavery happened in America today, then yes, it would be ALL about hatred, racism, etc.... but back in the day, blacks were sold into slaver by their OWN people.

Back in the early history of our nation, Africans had no education and no skills to take care of themselves in America, so working as slaves was their best option AT THAT TIME. Was it a good thing? No. A person being owned by another person is NEVER a good thing.... ever. BUT, considering that the Africans who were being sold to Americans were already owned and being sold as slaves, ending up here in America was a better option than so many other places they could have been sent. YES, the way it happened was deplorable. YES, there were bad slave owners who horribly abused their slaves. YES, it is a good thing that the slaves were freed. But NO. Slavery was not ALL bad.

Most slaves were given decent housing, plenty of food to eat, and they stayed within their family units. You hear stories about those who were abused and beaten and given horrible living conditions because they were the EXCEPTION, and the exception always makes for better stories, because we live in a world where happy slaves just don't sell. We want the drama, the blood, the violence, the scandals..... but do some research and you will find that a majority of slaves were treated well. Many were taught to read and write by their owners. Many were treated and thought of as family. No, slavery was not a good thing.... but considering the alternative, it was generally a better option AT THE TIME.

wow :x

Brah this straight out the Boondocks :wow:

Even dudes on Stormfront won't say nonsense like this :smh:

Mike Newton needs to get the **** out of here with that. :x Can't believe what I just read. This dude got a Twitter?

I'm not surprised it's funnily necking an issue in our politically correct society I'm glad it's been long overdue

@LeaveMeGlazzies

There have been lots of examples of swastika use dating back thousands of years... the Nazi swastika is tilted 45° to make it more diamond... the normal swastika is still recognized as a peaceful gesture in the Eastern world and is easily distinguished from each other...

I learned this from Pokemon cards...

Just know the real racist usually don't wear a confederate flag :wink:

It's funny how this flag is being used as a smoke screen in a media. :lol: idk what all this is solving, it's not going to change the people. And I don't think anyone is going to wake up feeling a little better or different about their lives because it's not on a couple of buildings. All this crap is just smoke and mirrors man

If getting rid of this flag stops black on black homicide and poisoning our own communities with drugs I'm all for it....oh wait that's right.....

Last edited:
Tf does black on black crime have to do with this Racist *** flag ??
Priorities...that's what da **** it has to do with it.

When we gonna start policing our own????

We worried about rednecks and what they do with a piece of cloth.

Yet we can't address our own internal issues......

Minimizing black on black crime is going to fix white people hating us? 

I'm not sure what you're getting at here

Its an attack on that oppression and a step forward that should have happened a long time ago.

I agree with your general point though, we need more unity amongst each other to make significant changes. The powers at hand will do everything to stop that though.

Minimizing black on black crime is going to fix white people hating us? 

I'm not sure what you're getting at here
Taking down that dumb flag is gonna stop systematic oppression???

I think you mean systemic but you're kinda everywhere with your points.

But constantly bringing up Black on Black crime doesn't make sense because it assumes that Black people are fine with it and that nothing is being done to prevent it, both of which are very incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom