THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reece was working with TE's during training camp so we'll see how we use him this year

Makes sense since Rivera was on the trade block.

Good to see the rooks making plays in their first start. Hopefully it's the beginning of something good.

On another note, as bad as Sean smith has been, David Amerson has been solid (going back to last year).

Last edited:
Amerson was a much needed steal for an underperforming position on this team.

Current standings:

Denver: 3-0
Oakland: 2-1
KC: 2-1
SD: 1-2

Looks like we in a dog fight fellas.

Everyone's got a chance 3 weeks in. The Donkeys and Chiefs both have had awful starts in recent history and made playoffs.

Yeah but going into this season I think we all wondered how DEN would respond to a new QB and just how good KC is this year? I think we all thought SD were going to be hot garbage this season. But now I think we got a pretty good understanding of the division 3 weeks into it now...
  • DEN is as good as they were last season.
  • KC is as good as they were last season.
  • We are better than last season offensively, and I think the Defense will catch on here soon..
  • SD is actually better than I thought they would be so far...i seriously thought they would be 0-3, but they could have been 3-0 had they not blown late leads to KC and Indy. Those losses though can cripple a season...
Each game and each W are going to be critical this year to stay in the hunt...

Last edited:

Yeah but going into this season I think we all wondered how DEN would respond to a new QB and just how good KC is this year? I think we all thought SD were going to be hot garbage this season. But now I think we got a pretty good understanding of the division 3 weeks into it now...
  • DEN is as good as they were last season.
  • KC is as good as they were last season.
  • We are better than last season offensively, and I think the Defense will catch on here soon..
  • SD is actually better than I thought they would be so far...i seriously thought they would be 0-3, but they could have been 3-0 had they not blown late leads to KC and Indy. Those losses though can cripple a season...
Each game and each W are going to be critical this year to stay in the hunt...
San Diego is good. Don't let the record, injuries, and scores fool you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, as long Rivers is there they have a shot to win games.

want to see a pic of Carr and Dre swapping jerseys

pimp.gif

Michael Crabtree 8 catches for 102 yards

Lativus Murray: 10 rushes for 37 yards

As long as he gets them TD's I can't complain...

But the difference between him and the other two backs are obvious. Tay is a one cut back and the other two are much more dynamic

Last edited:
The refs helping us out again in Tennessee :rofl:
That man is clutch

The drops from the rest of the receivers have to stop tho

I chalk up the refs as even for missing that PI call on Crabtree when that ruined Carr's INT donut.

Regarding the drops...man it felt like each one of those was on 3rd down :smh: Seth, Clive and Amari were all right in the hands/chest

Back
Top Bottom