THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dude youre ridiculous with Murray. When he averages 7 YPC you claim he plays like ****. When has a mediocre game you say he plays like ****. I just don't see the point. :lol:

Last edited:
Them TD's? He only had one that was mostly all luck, John Madden could've ran that in

He got one in each game so far. And yeah the line was huge but he did make the safety miss...I'm sure any of the guys could have done that but whatever he's doing better than last year :lol:

In these three weeks it seems clear to me Latavius is being used appropriately and effectively, we see that by how the running unit as a whole has been performing in both yardage gained and in complementing the passing. No one is going to be a feature back this year, it's just not needed.

If I needed to pick my favorite of the three though, Washington is like a cannon going through between the tackles.

Last edited:
Indeed. Love the use of personnel through 3 games at the RB position.

Deandre is my favorite of the group too.

Malcolm smith & Bruce Irvin :smokin

I'm tired of all the DJ Hayden slander man. He tackles really well and he only got beat 3 times in the game (2 times on the last drive and once on the MM scramble to the right) You would think he gave up for 200 yards and 2 TDs the way Raider nation slanders him every game. Tj carrie is not a better cornerback than DJ Hayden is.

Oh and RBbC has done a lot for Murray. Gives him more energy later in games and allows him to run more angrily.

Karl Joseph & Cory James played well. Props to them. Hope they continue this for the rest of the season.

That interception Carr threw off the Crab deflection was a PI but I was really annoyed at that play. You're in fg territory just run it and take the fg for the 2 score lead. I appreciate being aggressive but a 2 score lead is more important than continuing the drive there.

Also wish JDR went for it on the last 4th down but I get why he didn't.

Finally, Reece is back this week but I'm not really sure what his role on this team is anymore.

Last edited:
I'm tired of all the DJ Hayden slander man. He tackles really well and he only got beat 3 times in the game (2 times on the last drive and once on the MM scramble to the right) You would think he gave up for 200 yards and 2 TDs the way Raider nation slanders him every game. Tj carrie is not a better cornerback than DJ Hayden is.

Preeeaaach. Dude is a pretty physical presence on the field and more than welcome added depth at the CB position.

Wasn't perfect yesterday but also had some bright moments to go along with it.

Gif's of all the rushing attempts

Still confused why we handed the ball off to Jamize on that important 3rd and 3 in the 3rd quarter. The last of the 4 RB I want to see in that situation that touch was begging for Richard or Deandre.

Last edited:
Preeeaaach. Dude is a pretty physical presence on the field and more than welcome added depth at the CB position.

Still confused why we handed the ball off to Jamize on that important 3rd and 3 in the 3rd quarter. The last of the 4 RB I want to see in that situation that touch was begging for Richard or Deandre.
Ball should have gone to Holton.

I wouldn't have been mad at it though we did run Holton on End-around action the very next drive for a gain of 1. :lol:

I just know that 3 yards looks like about 7 with Olawale toting the rock.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have been mad at it though we did run Holton on End-around action the very next drive for a gain of 1.
laugh.gif

I just know that 3 yards looks like about 7 with Olawale toting the rock.
you're right. And yes the play to Holton was for very little. Sometimes we hit and sometimes we don't. That's life. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

I clown on him. But have said before that I like his physicality and tackling ability. Still wish he would of made the move to safety. 

wow, Reece released? figured he'd be gone at the end of the season but kind of interesting since we only have 52 on the main roster right now.

he doesn't really have a place with the depth at rb, Olawale can do everything he can do to be honest.

did think he would be kept as depth tho.

Yea it really makes sense.

Wasn't he taking the majority of reps with the TE in the offseason?

With Lee featuring a little more in the passing game this season there's not really room for him there either.

These young RB's are threatening jobs as they should be.

Love #45 and thank him for his time here but that's the business. One of few bright spots in the last decade and a long serving team captain. :pimp:

Thank you Reece. Thank you for everything. 

Job security regardless of commitment and history is not guaranteed.

They are going in a different direction and if you watch the games you see it.

It's scary how quickly things change. 

I hope he lands on his feet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda didnt wanna lose reece, one of the only players that stuck through, he can def be good in a different squad

Back
Top Bottom