• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not the prettiest win but I'll take it
right, still waiting for that no stress win 
laugh.gif

Bosa looking like a player tho, hopefully he signs somewhere else after his rookie deal is up 
laugh.gif

He's not the one fumbling the ball
McCoy plays for the tie. They don't execute. Del Rio plays for the win. They execute. Who do you want to play for?

That lackluster seventeen yard punt by the Chargers gave the Raiders momentum and an Olawale touchdown in the 4th quarter.  

You could argue a bunch of different things on both sides of the ball that cost the game for the Chargers.

They were still battling. Rivers put the Chargers in position to win and they couldn't convert when it really counted.  

The Raiders didn't play that great. We still have a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball. 

I don't think many Raider fans are missing Murray that much. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosa is a problem he was getting pressure all day. Our D just can't get to the QB I hope we draft a pass rusher this year.

Can we get a game where we do have timely drops from our WR's? Crabs kilt some drives today...that one that hit him in the damn head tho :lol:

The real need is running back though

Both Washington and Richard had their moments, but it wasn't pretty. I gotta give credit to the Chargers defensive line man, they gave our Oline the most problem I've seen any team has given them since last season.

Brandon Mebane is a damn monster in the middle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom