THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The right side of the OL having someone new each week is what made me the Chargers DL look great. Something that needs a long term solution through the draft. Are we expecting Menelik back anytime soon?

The right side of the OL having someone new each week is what made me the Chargers DL look great. Something that needs a long term solution through the draft. Are we expecting Menelik back anytime soon?

that's honestly all it was though. we haven't had a consistent starter in that spot all season. it just sucks that the OL went from allowing 2 sacks all season to 3 in one game.

True, but I seen Hudson and G. Jackson gettin pushed back by Mebane multiple times. Bosa was dippin and pushin Penn a couple times too...

Pft, Hudson got called for False Start a couple times because he was so cautious of Mebane. But you right, working with a makeshift RT every week is an uphill battle...Watson won't have many more opportunities left if he can't stay healthy for us.

Quote: 
Vic Tafur  ‏@VicTafur   14m14 minutes ago

Del Rio looking forward to getting Mario Edwards back Week 9, believes he is on track
Does that mean he'll be back practicing Week 9 or he'll be back playing week 9? If he's back and playing in time for Denver 
nthat.gif

Man, thats two weeks away. Hell yea.

I'm guessing Aldon is the real question mark...he probably not coming back for a minute...

MLB comissioner Bob Manfred says Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf favors the A's over the Raiders, and he expects progress on a stadium in Oakland for the A's soon.

If that means the A's and City are working on securing rights for the Coliseum site for the A's, Raiders in Oakland is done for. Los Angeles or Vegas for us.

Mario coming back is great news. Hopefully hes ready to go for the broncos game. Aldon is next, hope its soon.

Current weather forecast has us set for rain on Sunday.

I think that hurts us more than it does KC...and KC makes me nervous coming off a bye week and after getting smacked before that...

Some thing I heard on 957 this morning really stuck..not sure who said, might have been Big Linc or JT the Brick but as good as 4-1 feels right now, it seriously feels like this team isn't even close to its potiential. And I think that is what's frustrating, even while we're at 4-1.

Current weather forecast has us set for rain on Sunday.

I think that hurts us more than it does KC...and KC makes me nervous coming off a bye week and after getting smacked before that...

One of my favorite games during those down years was that KC game at home in the rain. Jacoby Ford had a huge day and Jano hit the game winner in OT. :smokin

I think we are more talented overall than KC, it will definitely be a test with them getting extra time to prepare tho. Curious if we go after Peters like Pitt did.

Kansas City makes me very nervous. Best defense we've seen yet.

I take it back, statistically they're not off the charts. That DL though :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom