THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got that for the Raiders, but the Chargers just gotta do what needs to be done. Trevor lookin real composed outchea :nerd:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope raiders don't choke this weekend
It's still early, but having sole possession of 1st place will be great. Just hope they don't go in there and play ******

Our understanding is that he could have applied for reinstatement beginning in September, with a return in mid-November. Seems no one knows at this point if we're on track for that.

Report: Eddie DeBartolo may be eyeing Coliseum land to keep Raiders in Oakland

A representative for former 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr. met with Oakland city leaders Thursday, according to KPIX.

The meetings were rumored to be about the Oakland Coliseum land and a potential stadium for the Raiders, KPIX reported.

“When it comes to experience and building — not just stadiums but housing and other business development — I mean, you couldn’t ask for a more qualified group than the DeBartolo group,” Oakland councilmember Noel Gallo told the TV station.

It’s unclear if there’s a connection to the investment group headlined by former 49ers star Ronnie Lott that has expressed interest in the Coliseum.

Meanwhile, the Nevada Assembly is in Day 2 of discussions on a bill  that would increase room taxes to help fund a football stadium in Las Vegas that proposes to house the Raiders.
I feel like everyone wants to keep the Raiders in Oakland except MD 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom