THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Latavius only played the first series....they're either trying to save his legs for the season or trying to get more work for the other backs lol

Being in RI this is one of few times I get to see one of our games. I hate the media trying to build up the Vegas storyline. If Mark does it i pray he doesnt put Al's flame there. He wouldve never sold out this way guys.

But either way. Defense isnt showing **** :lol:

That AC DC connection is unreal though

And i mean not showing **** in terms of anything to tenny. We play in a month n i doubt they can do anything more that 17 against us

Tenny defense been butt too

And i mean not showing **** in terms of anything to tenny. We play in a month n i doubt they can do anything more that 17 against us

Tenny defense been butt too
Yeah I think the fact that regular season play is in a month is the reason for lack of blitzing and basic *** defense. 

McG got heart, but I haven't seen any progression in him. Cook is taking his spot next season. 

In person, it seemed like Carr was getting better reads of the defense. His throws were largely smart and I think I only counted one really bad pass that I didn't understand. That Walford miss in the end zone :smh:

DL is a BIG problem for me. Where's the pressure?

Last edited:
Defense the starters anyway were disappointing. We gave up points on every drive. Our dl especially with no pass rusb was the most disappointing thing of the night.

The stadium was rocking tho. And tailgate was pretty lit

In person, it seemed like Carr was getting better reads of the defense. His throws were largely smart and I think I only counted one really bad pass that I didn't understand. That Walford miss in the end zone :smh:

I think they are playing soft. It's been like this three weeks straight giving teams the idea that they can march on this team.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think they are playing soft. It's been like this three weeks straight giving teams the idea that they can march on this team.

Agreed.

wondering why o'shea jr is a rams fan, his dad never told him bout the RAIDERS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom