Tiger blasts Garcia for 'fried chicken' slur, calls it 'wrong, hurtful'

1. I wasn't talking to you. I was making a general statement

2. Where did I imply that I knew your ethnic origin?

Y'all cant be serious right now :lol:

Come on guys, how many more times have we heard about a minority getting discriminated against vs a White person.

Its almost like 10 to 1?

Maybe all the minorities are whining? Probably not

I really feel like some of y'all are trolling right now :lol:

Last edited:
i never said what race was losing.

i said that the candidates that deserve the job is losing, no matter what race they may be.

affirmative action does more harm than good because its lowering the standard.
Lowering the standard. You two really think minorities are out here getting jobs because of their skin in numbers across the country. 
laugh.gif

You ever heard of statistical significance? The number of under qualified affirmative action hires is so small I doubt it has much of a relevant affect on the standard. I'd bet your life that the number of minorities and women who get looked over in favor of a less qualified white men does more to lower the standard

i guess combating ignorance with ignorance makes a who bunch of sense then doesnt it?

"well if they are gonna hire unfairly... guess what! well do the same! that'll show them!"

thats why the cycle continues.

Race A getting hired because their Race A, and Race B getting hired because Race A was hired to begin with and it "evens" things out.
laugh.gif
Yea that's why the cycle continues. You got it figured out man. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i guess combating ignorance with ignorance makes a who bunch of sense then doesnt it?

"well if they are gonna hire unfairly... guess what! well do the same! that'll show them!"

thats why the cycle continues.

Race A getting hired because their Race A, and Race B getting hired because Race A was hired to begin with and it "evens" things out. :lol:
That really isn't why the cycle continues though. The cycle continues because the world doesn't give ALL participants equal opportunities.

Kids are taught racism i know this b, but whats your solution to stop racism? You cant plain and simple, their always gonna be racist folks who teach their offspring to hate a certain race. My choice is to life live regardless of what peoples perceptions are, I don't live for other people I live for me. We both can agree that racism shouldn't exist, but we know its not that simple!
I'm saying that we need to keep up with shaming those who do to the point that it becomes completely unacceptable which it is. I'm just trying to picture a world better for everyone which should be realistic since the majority of people would prefer that,or at least that's what people love to say. The only people threatened by that are the ones who want to keep this system and I'd like to think that they form a minority of the population. I know very well that it won't happen overnight or even in a generation but we need to start somewhere and sometime, we have and should continue imo.

i understood exactly what he said, which goes back to what i said before..are you really gonna CHOOSE to be mad at something that has

NO negative impact on your life? (enjoying fried chicken) da more power you give for others to offend you da more these things stick around.

time for ya folks who are over sensitive to get it together.

I'm saying that we need to keep up with shaming those who do to the point that it becomes completely unacceptable which it is. I'm just trying to picture a world better for everyone which should be realistic since the majority of people would prefer that,or at least that's what people love to say. The only people threatened by that are the ones who want to keep this system and I'd like to think that they form a minority of the population. I know very well that it won't happen overnight or even in a generation but we need to start somewhere and sometime, we have and should continue imo.
I never said to stop fighting racism, we both agree on that. My choice is to fight racism until its not tolerated like you. But we both know it wont happen soon. And like i said sergio was out of line you'll nevee catch me defending some racist fool.

i understood exactly what he said, which goes back to what i said before..are you really gonna CHOOSE to be mad at something that has

NO negative impact on your life? (enjoying fried chicken) da more power you give for others to offend you da more these things stick around.

Yep.

No, you didn't understand it. Watch the video again.

Back
Top Bottom