Tiger Woods Fell Off Vol. Pills Ain't No Joke

Why does it seem mainly white folks who care about this Tiger Woods DUI thing???
Its like you all swarm at the very moment of a powerful non white male takes a fall.
All the corny Tiger Woods DUI  memes are I are obviously created by white folks and only people even talking about it are whites.
It must really get a rise out of some to see this once dominant athelete being declawed.

Black folks simply don't give a damn....

No disrespect but this sounds kinda dumb, but I am in agreement it's kinda sad all around.

If we've learned anything it's that in today's internet world they will eat you alive no matter your color or popularity. Give them a late-nite mugshot and that's the icing on the cake. My homeboys (who are not white) were the first to send me dumb memes with "LOL" the day this dropped.

Tiger Woods will get through this.

It's just a mishap, he shouldn't have been taking prescription muscle relaxers and driving at night though.

170529164642-02-tiger-woods-mugshot-super-169.jpg

He'll probably keep trying to play and keep withdrawing from tournaments because he can't physically make it through them.

The crazy thing is that Tiger still makes a grip of money from endorsements even though he's been washed for years.

If I can't get a comeback season from Tiger then I'm holding on to one more Tiger moment at a Major...Dammit.

Unfortunately, Tiger is done because unlike the other all time greats in sports history, he can't succeed as the underdog. He can only dominate as the people's champion. The moment he fell out of public favor, he lost his mental edge. He's not built like that

Back
Top Bottom