Tiger Woods Fell Off Vol. Pills Ain't No Joke

I don't want to see Tiger get unnecessary criticism but at the same time he did say he doesn't consider himself black so in that regard the hell with him. Tap dancing, ****ing, and looking for acceptance from the dominant society never helps you in the long run. Just ask Bill Cosby.

Last edited:
Bill Burr is always hit or miss with me, this was a miss.

I dunno why that weird want about women had to do with the topic. And Steven A. Smith's opinion should stay with Steven A. Smith. I don't think most people at approaching it like Smith

And I a big golf fan, Tiger kinda did sell an imagine or purity, all the while being an *** hole.

I will admit it is OD to feel personally let down by him, but I don't think it is OD to point out how full of **** he ended up being.
Never take Bill Burr seriously, he's a comedian :lol:
He always craps on women on his podcast yet he's married to a feminist. It's all just jokes.

Never take Bill Burr seriously, he's a comedian
laugh.gif

He always craps on women on his podcast yet he's married to a feminist. It's all just jokes.
There are some truth in what he says tho. Women be patting themselves on the back way to much lately especially with all these simps. I'm all for Burr putting them in their place. 

I dunno why that weird want about women had to do with the topic. And Steven A. Smith's opinion should stay with Steven A. Smith. I don't think most people at approaching it like Smith

And I a big golf fan, Tiger kinda did sell an imagine or purity, all the while being an *** hole.

I will admit it is OD to feel personally let down by him, but I don't think it is OD to point out how full of **** he ended up being.

I understand, but he is not in character 100% and not everything he says is jokes.

But he wants to be taken seriously at times too.

When he tells white people stop being racist, and consider Kaeps point of view, is that all jokes?

When he rants on the Joe Rogan podcast about politicians not looking out for common people, is that all jokes?

When he goes off on people about political correctness, is that all jokes?

I mean I understand he is trying to be funny, but he also tries to argue points. He can't just hide behind being a comedian or being uninformed whenever it suits him.

I can still appreciate his jokes and disagree with what he says. I go to comedy shows and laugh at social commentary I really don't agree with.

I still find dude funny, just his argument was weird.

I understand, but he is not in character 100% and not everything he says is jokes.

But he wants to be taken seriously at times too.

When he tells white people stop being racist, and consider Kaeps point of view, is that all jokes?

When he rants on the Joe Rogan podcast about politicians not looking out for common people, is that all jokes?

When he goes off on people about political correctness, is that all jokes?

I mean I understand he is trying to be funny, but he also tries to argue points. He can't just hide behind being a comedian or being uninformed whenever it suits him.

I can still appreciate his jokes and disagree with what he says. I go to comedy shows and laugh at social commentary I really don't agree with.

I still find dude funny, just his argument was weird.
Well yeah he has those few moments where he's actually being serious, but most of them in his idiotic but funny rants, he usually just ends in "what do I know?" or "I'm just being a-hole" for comedic effect

I don't agree with some of Burr's views either on politics, but the man makes a living off telling jokes, so tbh I don't really care about his social commentary enough to take him seriously. Even the dude himself says that you have to take his comments with a grain of salt, whether he's serious or not, because he admits he can be messed up at times. He's honest that he's not perfect at least.

There are some truth in what he says tho. Women be patting themselves on the back way to much lately especially with all these simps. I'm all for Burr putting them in their place. 
It really depends on the situation. Burr is just generalizing Tiger's situation into framing it on how all woman act around rich dudes. In some cases it could be true. Other cases not so. Anyway, he's just making fun of all parties involved.

Last edited:
All that back, knee, achilles surgeries :x :x :x . No wonder he has prescription drug issues. Rooting for his return, but his body is broken 
View media item 2449822

I get a strain here, a strain there, bad back, etc, but Tiger got a lot of wear and tear for a non contact sport. :wow:

How a golfer get all this? Linebackers don't get that kind of battering thru 10 year careers. :lol:

I get a strain here, a strain there, bad back, etc, but Tiger got a lot of wear and tear for a non contact sport. :wow:

How a golfer get all this? Linebackers don't get that kind of battering thru 10 year careers. :lol:
tiger got the monster [emoji]128064[/emoji]

All that back, knee, achilles surgeries :x :x :x . No wonder he has prescription drug issues. Rooting for his return, but his body is broken 
View media item 2449822

How he swings the golf ball is quite "violent", which uses a lot of his back and legs. It did win him many majors at first.

That's why he kept trying to rework his swing and motion to require less of that energy so his back doesn't give out, but it hasn't work so far.

tiger got on that weightlifting program which also threw him out of synch
he was looking jacked

Its probably from the repetitive nature of golf. Non contact or not hes probably swung a club a billion times in his life. Idk how he would rupture his Achilles though.

And Idk how yall can really hate on Tiger Woods because he doesnt claim hes black or have interest in black women and the culture. Hes biracial. Hes never strictly identified himself as Asian either or had interest in Asian women or the culture.

Hes just a product of his environment, how can yall hate him for that? Would you guys rather have him put on some fake front so he can be socially accepted by black and asian folks?

Tiger's knee injuries have been made worst because he snaps his left knee straight at impact to square the club face. He practices a ton, and that has caught up with him.

I think his Achilles was just a freak accident which he played on and made worst.

His back issue are common, dudes that have much slower swings that Tiger have had it. The thing is that is tried to avoid major back surgery and had less invasive ones. Those didn't work so he finally fused some disc to resolve the issue

Shoulder problem are common with golfers.

I don't really think it is just him swing violently, if that was the case Adam Scott would be in shambles too.

Last edited:
Golf is a hard *** sport in general :lol:

I would rather play baseball or hoop it up

Last edited:
Yup. I tried to get into it to network for work but that ish just ain't for me. Got me looking like MJ on the Barons :wow: :smh:

Yup. I tried to get into it to network for work but that ish just ain't for me. Got me looking like MJ on the Barons :wow: :smh:
I'm good with mini golf. Putt game is elite.
Can't say the same for real golf. I'm going Casper if they ask me to play 18 rounds on an actual golf course.

I love playing golf but I ******* suck now. I don't even care.

Catch me in the woods try get my Seve Ballesteros escape game on

Hell got a set of blades, I have no business trying to be playing them

Last edited:
Tiger's weightlifting work definitely has played a part with his injuries and a lot of that could have been totally preventable. His childhood insecurities evolved into him finding high importance with looking like an NFL linebacker. Not a single pro or trainer has said that's been a good idea (getting bigger and bigger), and I'm guessing Jack and Arnie would say the same thing.

Tiger's weightlifting work definitely has played a part with his injuries and a lot of that could have been totally preventable. His childhood insecurities evolved into him finding high importance with looking like an NFL linebacker. Not a single pro or trainer has said that's been a good idea (getting bigger and bigger), and I'm guessing Jack and Arnie would say the same thing.
yea his flexibility was effed once he bulked up. No bueno for golf

That's how his ACL most likely tore. Seems more plausible than Tiger's version, that he tore it while jogging.

On July 22, he finished tied for 12th at the Open Championship, and then came home. In the weeks afterward, he'd announce that he'd ruptured his left ACL while jogging in Isleworth. His news release did not mention whether he'd been running in sneakers or combat boots. At the time, he chose to skip surgery and keep playing. Tiger's account might be true, as might the scenario laid out in Haney's book: that he tore the ACL in the Kill House with SEALs. Most likely, they're both right. The knee suffered repeated stresses and injuries, from military drills and elite-level sports training and high-weight, low-rep lifting.

The practice rounds left huge bruises. He did all sorts of weapons training and fighting there, including this drill invented by Dieter: He would stand in a room, hands by his side, wearing a helmet with a protective face shield. A hood would be lowered over the helmet and loud white noise would play. It sounded like an approaching train, the speakers turning on and off at random intervals, lasting 30 seconds, or maybe just five. Then the hood would fly up and there would be a scenario. Maybe two people were talking. Or maybe one was a hostile and the other a hostage. If the people posed no threat, the correct response was to check corners and not draw your weapon. Then the hood would go back down, and there'd be more music, and when it came up, the scenario had changed. Sometimes a guy threw punches, to the body and head, and Tiger would need to free himself and draw his weapon. At first, the instructors went easy, not hitting him as hard as they'd hit a SEAL. Tiger put a stop to that and soon they jumped him as aggressively as everyone else.

I'm not clear on the conflicting reports. They say tiger refused a breathalyzer but then say he blew 0.00 in the breathalyzer. If he blew 0.00, why was he arrested? Because he looked like he just woke up?

Regardless, Tiger did this to himself. Messing with them pink toes is dangerous as hell.

I'm not clear on the conflicting reports. They say tiger refused a breathalyzer but then say he blew 0.00 in the breathalyzer. If he blew 0.00, why was he arrested? Because he looked like he just woke up?

Regardless, Tiger did this to himself. Messing with them pink toes is dangerous as hell.

You don't need to be driving to be arrested for DUI.

Think you can get yanked just for having keys/being in driver seat.

Last edited:
You don't need to be driving to be arrested for DUI.

Think you can get yanked just for having keys/being in driver seat.

But did he or did he not take the breathalyzer? And if he did take it and he blew 0.00, then he was arrested because he looked and sounded under the influence?

Back
Top Bottom