Tiger Woods is BACK!!!!!

Damb can't believe it's been a decade since he won a major. Hopefully he win tomorrow though. The tiger gifs still classic :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Tiger is winning this **** on Sunday, and he'll be in the final pair on Sunday at Augusta. It's amazing what being pain-free can do for ya, huh?

Meanwhile, TigerMania 2.0 already has me getting back into the game. Just built up a new set for myself for the first time in like 10 years and will be hitting the range as soon as the snow melts.

If he hit that putt on 18 crowd woulda went crazy. Would be awesome if he builds on this and is in legit contention for the Masters

i'll have to tune in for the master's now...wanted to see how he did. hope it's not a let down.

just let the man hit up an actress or two in the next couple weeks. convinced that'll get him 100% byke

i'll have to tune in for the master's now...wanted to see how he did. hope it's not a let down.

just let the man hit up an actress or two in the next couple weeks. convinced that'll get him 100% byke

Sergio just had a kid - Tiger's gonna be prowlin' on the nanny

Didn't get to watch today but looks like he's reallyclose to busting through. Man...

Tiger is legit good for the world ... I know he's a scumbag but him being in contention on Sundays moves the needle ... would be awesome to see him run away with the masters ...

Tiger/Rory final Sunday pairing at Augusta, and CBS' ratings are gonna be enormous.

What sucks is greens fees are about to skyrocket again, just as I'm getting back into the game :smh:

Excited all week for the US Open and Tiger with a Triple Bogey on the 1st hole. :lol:

Seriously :lol:. This course is absurd, though. Watching the live stream at work and every shot I'm like

giphy.webp

#1 athlete in the world. No debate. Nobody else could have this kind of impact. Has everyone rooting for him. It's a better place when El Tigre is byke :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom