Tiger's Niece Cheyenne - Smash That, or Pass That?

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Yeah, she's adorable. 
embarassed.gif

yns

Originally Posted by NobleKane

that last pic kinda look like tiger with a bit of derek rose. no thanks. theres just some lines you dont cross. just like with rev run's daughters and any other athlete, rapper, or actor's daughters

You never seen yo girl's parents huh??

that last pic kinda look like tiger with a bit of derek rose. no thanks. theres just some lines you dont cross. just like with rev run's daughters and any other athlete, rapper, or actor's daughters

Originally Posted by alex2182

I know what he meant.. there are girls out there that look so much like their dads and it's very hard to ignore .. makes you go 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

I know what he meant.. there are girls out there that look so much like their dads and it's very hard to ignore .. makes you go 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Took the words out of my mouth

Took the words out of my mouth

Back
Top Bottom