Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

are navy 6" premiums a thing at all (outside of that recent collab and going custom)?

i used to see them in champs ad banners

Yeah, there's an all navy pair with a gum sole. Should still be on some websites. Eastbay, Jimmy Jazz, DavidZ and stuff. I've seen them in some stores still.

My other daughter's pair arrived today.

yeah, i like that the midsole is blue on the monotone one, but the collar not being leather is what kind of kills it for me

I'm a fan of both. I got the pair on the bottom because they came out first. When they were Villa exclusive, SMMFH. Still mad about that.

Just bought the black pair on Shoe Palace this morning. Couldn't say no. Love the look.

I hope there's a Shoe Palace restock. I took my daughter to the doctor and missed the drop. Can't believe it's completely out of stock already.

Last edited:
I hope there's a Shoe Palace restock. I took my daughter to the doctor and missed the drop. Can't believe it's completely out of stock already.

Their twitter said there wouldn't be. Only 1200 pairs and they didn't expect the demand to be this high. Their last collab still has sizes on the site.

Their twitter said there wouldn't be. Only 1200 pairs and they didn't expect the demand to be this high. Their last collab still has sizes on the site.
Yeah and then they also had this reply in another tweet.. "Yes. The demand was much higher than we thought. Working on restock right now. Hopefully we have more."

me when i read that tweet

now I'm sitting waiting like

If that restock tweet ever happens, it's on!

don't ask about all the Jim Carrey gifs because I have no idea what lead me down this road lol

Last edited:
Repped. Maybe they'll put whatever doesn't sellout in stores today or this weekend up online? Good luck G.

are there two different pairs of navy timbs, or can different lighting really affect the color that much?

^ as opposed to the villa 89 ones:

just bought a pair off the bay, and the pictures showed the boot looking more like the bottom two (which is what i prefer), so i hope that's what i'm getting

Last edited:
Take this rep for the trip down memory lane. Had them and a navy Fubu button up with powder blue "fubu" all over print.

Couldn't tell me nothing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom