Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

They arrived and DAAAAMMMMNNNN

I need to upgrade my current earthkeeper boots and those are looking mighty good ballerific703

I got a shipping confirmation the same day I purchased them. Took a whole week to get here from CA via UPS.

they were super tight at first, but i feel like since trying them on for the second time that they broke in a bit and loosened up a little

Last edited:
Finally copped the black nubuck 6inch. The best deal I can find is on Karmaloop with the 15% off sale.

Anyone get lucky enough to cop on the restock of the Chestnut Quartz this morning of timberland.com?

how do timbs fit..never had a pair before

I'm really liking this pair they came up on my instagram. damn ads got me right where they want me

11/24 Villa Exclusive

DTLR dropped the same colorway in January. Only difference is the logo and the collar :smh:

Last edited:
how do timbs fit..never had a pair before

they're kinda big, anywhere from half a size to one full size down.  I go one full size down for a 6 inch workboot, that's seemed to be consistent over the years.  since like the early 90's I mean.  seems that with some of their other boots you only had to do half a size down but really it's better if you can try them on.

Back
Top Bottom