Off White x Timberland

March 2018

Hahahaha

IMG_7526.jpg
IMG_7527.jpg
IMG_7528.jpg
IMG_7530.jpg
IMG_7529.jpg

You talking about the DTLR pair that came out a few months ago? They're real similar but it's the chase now. I'm a find them in an 11 one day for under $250 brand new.

DNebnNhUIAUTuBw.jpg

Last edited:
Bruh what in the hell has gotten into this woman...my god, she’s finally picked up her grown woman weight. Don’t make no damn sense. :smh:

My dude there are mad PS' of her being posted lately so that could be one of them. She's put on some weight but not as much as these whack PSers are making her out to be.

You talking about the DTLR pair that came out a few months ago? They're real similar but it's the chase now. I'm a find them in an 11 one day for under $250 brand new.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Nah fam, it's the pair that TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga posted. If you're looking for burgundy/plum pair those joints were on clearance recently. Granted there are differences in the colour shade and contrasting stitching but they're a decent enough buy on mad disco.

Walked into Timberland Boston and some dude was going back n forth on a M or L sizw...I needed the M!! The guy working was bagging up the last M for a phone order! He took the L and I got the W. Jacket is pure dope and the liner...
fire! They should have shown it off more! I got skunked on the boots but the lady was like TNF shop had a ton. I left and they had a 8,9US .
IMG_20171215_120347_445.jpg
IMAG6824.jpg
As of 1pm the North Face Shop on Newberry St, Boston had almost a FSR and 5-7 jackets M-L. I walked in got my size and bounced.

Ordered my North Face Timbs from Paragon Sports, as soon as they went live yesterday. I used a 20% off code, paid $176 shipped. Checked back like ten minutes later and they still had my size available. I get an email this morning that they're out of stock and blah blah. That is some weak ****in ****, I'll never buy **** from Paragon again. I almost bought a backup pair from Timberland.com just in case they did some funny ****. I'm ****in tight. I'm about to curse them the **** out. If anyone sees these online, message me. Thanks

Ordered my North Face Timbs from Paragon Sports, as soon as they went live yesterday. I used a 20% off code, paid $176 shipped. Checked back like ten minutes later and they still had my size available. I get an email this morning that they're out of stock and blah blah. That is some weak ****in ****, I'll never buy **** from Paragon again. I almost bought a backup pair from Timberland.com just in case they did some funny ****. I'm ****in tight. I'm about to curse them the **** out. If anyone sees these online, message me. Thanks

Yep! You cought them moving and instead of being stand up guys the pulled shy. They clucked up and should have made the boots not available for the disco...lame. Glad you got the back up...resale fools in ebay asking $600 and poop like this Sepreme or someother hype garbage. Sad...congrats on the cop

The Black and Orange & The Green and Orange Porter x Timberland collab. Any other US sites have them other than Atomsnyc? I'm a fool for orange kicks but $240! Yikes!! I hope they go on sale or a code pops up but just in case my size dries up I would like to have Plan B in place!

Thanks ya'll!!

I think Atmos is the only US site I’ve seen with them. It’s a Japan collab so it would make sense if it was only Atmos. I wish the Timberland site had info on all their limited collabs but they only have some.

Back
Top Bottom